Giovanni, Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

A decent cleansing shampoo. It cleans my oily scalp well, but does leave it feeling a little itchy right after. It smells nice and lathers well, but I don't find this shampoo to be anything special. I wash my hair every 3 days and notice my hair and scalp get really oily again after the second day with this shampoo. I don't think I'd buy it again as I prefer the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, which leaves my hair and scalp clean for the whole 3 days.

luxurious shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

luxurious shampoo - great price for such qulity - I see the difference in status of my hair! great cleaning properties (one time is enough for washing out coconut and even cocoa masks). Definetly I will repeat this purchase.

I LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jan 31, 2009

I bought this to see if it really would help clear the oil out of my hair and not dry my hair out or my scalp, and it DOES work! It smells great and gives you that nice clean feeling like the "Tea Tree Triple Treat". But this goes an extra step further for people with oily hair. I will be buying this again!

Too drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Yellowish-transparent runny shampoo with a minty scent. Lathers well and overall nice to use but totally dries the hair out. I have oily roots and dry ends and after 2-3 washes I could hardly brush through the hair even after using a powerful conditioner. This shampoo gives me one more day before I have to wash again but the severe dryness doesn't worth it. It might be a good one for someone with thicker and undamaged hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Drying

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This shampoo may cleanse, but it really dries out my hair - therefore it is also hard to spread evenly. I need to use a lot, and twice. Will not buy again - I've never experienced a more drying shampoo. Not recommended.