As good as it smells!

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Mar 23, 2007

This shampoo really cleans good. It smells great and leaves your scalp tingling. I've been using it for a couple of months and now my husband is using it too. Normally, he stays far away from my shampoos.

Good value, good quality

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 24, 2014

This shampoo is really good as it makes hair clean and fresh. You needn't wash your hair twice- it is sufficient to wash it once and it is already clean. It gives a slightly cooling effect that feels fine and creates an impression of absolutely clean hair. I will go on testing shampoos by Giovanni.

The best!

Posted by 5419374856020180527 on Jun 18, 2014

Very,very nice shampoo! For my hair it is the best shampoo ever, and I used it every day :) Thank you, Giovanni brand :)

Great shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015

This is a great shampoo - it lathers very well, smells pleasant (like mint) and cleans my hair thoroughly. An absolute favourite that I will be repurchasing for sure :)

Great for deep cleansing

Posted by 5312975576640675087 on Nov 02, 2016

I use this shampoo when I have hair styling products like hair spray, mousse, or wax on my hair. It's great for deep cleansing. It does dry out my hair so I use a conditioner after washing out this shampoo.

Great!

Posted by 4707982541060168520 on Sep 14, 2015

I've been using this for a year now and I love it! It helps my scalp feel less oily, and I love the smell of the shampoo :) However there's been a couple of times when I've had to wash my hair twice in order for it to feel clean, but I will continue to use this shampoo!

it is ok!

Posted by 4868648714489572816 on Nov 30, 2016

so far so good , but i won't order again , it's like a dishes detergent !

Not much of a deep cleanse

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 14, 2014

I bought this shampoo for my oily hair, but found it was too gentle and didn't really get the oil out well

Didn't leave my hair feeling clean

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

I like the smell but it didn't leave my colored hair feeling clean.

Not good

Posted by 5747629009362511641 on Oct 19, 2014

I was not satisified with this product. My sculpt was clean, but my hair was greasy after washing! My hair looked like I wash it 2 days ago.