Great shampoo

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013

Also a new favourite. This shampoo deep cleansed my hair very well and gave me light, bouncy hair. Will purchase again!

Drying

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This shampoo may cleanse, but it really dries out my hair - therefore it is also hard to spread evenly. I need to use a lot, and twice. Will not buy again - I've never experienced a more drying shampoo. Not recommended.

oily hair

Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013

this shampoo no washes my heir. Maybe it was dedicate for dry hair only but is was not indicated. After half a day hair seems dirty.

Too drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Yellowish-transparent runny shampoo with a minty scent. Lathers well and overall nice to use but totally dries the hair out. I have oily roots and dry ends and after 2-3 washes I could hardly brush through the hair even after using a powerful conditioner. This shampoo gives me one more day before I have to wash again but the severe dryness doesn't worth it. It might be a good one for someone with thicker and undamaged hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Giovanni, Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo

Posted by 5339802175570056657 on Aug 27, 2013

Great shampoo which cleans my oily scalp well. Although its effect can't keep whole day, that's enough for me.

NOT BAD

Posted by 4785827449187275957 on Aug 16, 2013

OK

Good

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Aug 15, 2013

It cleans really deep making my scalp feel fresh. Very good for oily hair. But a bit dried hair tips.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

I like the smell. Helps with making my scalp less oily.

Good

Posted by 5485218698824892204 on Jul 14, 2013

Like it alot...

Posted by 5160267399555119404 on Jun 09, 2013

Ideal for african american hair if you wanna give it that shiny and healthy look. Hair feels different with it, feels good. Love it so far, shampoo is real soft and easy to use. Great thing about it is u don't really need to put a gel on hair or use a spray after the shampoo does everything. Does exactly what it say it does.