Effective, luxury sensation

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

My favorite scrub out there. It has thick consistency, somewhat like very very thick gel, yet it contains oils which do not separate like with most sugar/salt oil scrubs. The smell of this product is divine and I never get bored with it taking shower every day, it makes you want to go and take shower. The scrub has crushed cocoa beans and sugar and these two abrasives proved to be really effective, skin is really smooth, soft and fragrant after usage. The jar is attractive and looks great in the bathroom too. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Hot!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I love this. Smells like chocolate cookie dough. Sugar is coarse and feels great. Skin silky smooth afterwards. Will be buying again!

not too good

Posted by 4732527712217425044 on Aug 15, 2013

the scrub is not that gentle and make me feel very painful when use, and smells chemical

Fantastic!!!

Posted by happydays on Nov 11, 2010

You have to get this one!! Its the best scrub ever!!!! loooove the smell:)

Cacao scent!

Posted by Reviewer1809266 on Apr 11, 2012

Very oily but pleasant cacao smelling body scrub! I want to try the salt scrub now!

Awesome! But expensive compared to amount of product

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Wow - this scrub actually feels warming on the skin somehow. It's sugar based and smells like delicious chocolate. It's quite oily, but exfoliates well and leaves your skin silky and smooth. But - the jar is too bulky and the price is too high compared to the small amount of product you get. The jar basically has one inch of space around the contents, which I don't perceive as eco friendly, just annoying.

Galina

Posted by Reviewer2910532 on Sep 16, 2011

This is the best scrub I have ever seen. The smell just incredibly tasty, the skin after application of the scrub is so gentle, smooth as silk. All advise, take not regret it

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 17, 2011

Didn't really like it. The beads were too harsh for my sensitive skin and the smell is way too sweet for me.

Will repurchase

Posted by michellelouise on Sep 19, 2013

PROS - Smells REALLY good!!! It smells just like chocolate. So good that you almost want to eat it. ;) - Makes my body really smooth. - It's HOT! When scrubbing it on my legs I can feel it warms up. Really nice feeling. CONS - NONE!!

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

L'odeur est juste incroyable. Il fait très bien son travail et adouci fortement ma peau. je recommande +++ .