Giovanni L.A. Hold Hair Spritz

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Jun 14, 2009

This has a great scent and works great! I love this because it doesn't weigh down my fine, pin-straight hair! I'm hooked on ALL Giovanni products - Highly recommended! Thanks, IHERB, as always, you have the BEST prices and super fast shipping! :)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is hard (or impossible) to find a hair spray that is chemical free. This product does contain a few chemicals (the first few ingredients) that seem to be less toxic. At least the product is paraben, lauryl and laureth sulfate free. It does smell good though and free of chemical smell. I have soft and thin hair and find that it is not able to hold my hair well. It is best to use it in conjunction with a natural hair gel which seems to work. It is also easily to wash off, as compared to normal chemical hairspray. Check out my page for more reviews!

Giovanni, Spritz

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jul 19, 2009

good product. I love it!!

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Nov 23, 2010

Too hard holding, dries with a wet look, very sticky feel. Flakes really bad - looks like nit eggs till you wash your hair LOL.

lets me use hairspray again

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009

this is an awesome hairspray, i had kinda sworn off sprays as they have quite a few drawbacks, but this brand is totally different: no white flakes, no sticky fingers from touching you hair, doesn't make hair "crispy", smells nice, cool packaging. i will buy this repeatedly.

Does its work perfectly!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 24, 2012

This is a Number 1 hair spritz for me. It does the best work, no stickiness , good hold, pleasant scent and I like packaging a lot! My hair is natural, not permed.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

A good hairspray

Effective

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Nice design, ok smell - and very good hold. Both my boyfriend and I use this, and we think it's great - in other words, it works on both long and short hair, and combined with other hairproducts. Easy spray-mechanism too. Very affordable and high quality hairspray!

Good hairspray

Posted by 4618051664073972893 on Feb 11, 2014

I don't know if I would call this MAXIMUM Hold, but it gets the job done. I really only need a couple of sprays to hold the sweep of my bangs and this does the trick. I was a long time user of another brand, but wanted to switch to something with less harsh chemicals. This is a good option. It helps hold the style, but don't spray too much at one time! My free advice is to spray one or two sprays, and if you need more hold then come back in a couple of minutes and spray again.

It's ok

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Sep 29, 2013

Not as much hold as I hoped for