New To iHerb?

Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Rescue to my damaged hair

Posted by Reviewer3157480 on May 23, 2010

I recently had a perm. My hair felt damaged and dry. It also lost the original shine. (I used to have black shiny hair.) I searched on iherb.com and found this product. Just after one use, my hair is shiny, soft, smooth and silky. I can't stop touching it. This product is like magic. If I can I will give it 10 stars. I love all of the Giovanni hair product I have used!

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2373361 on Jan 22, 2009

Felt a difference in my hair after the first use. It was so soft I could not stop touching it. I definitely recommend this.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

I have a fine hairtype and i was suprised how good this worked on my hair. Makes it smooth without making it heavy. I will by this again:)

Powerful stuff

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

The more I compare the more I think it is the best protein product out there. It won't immediately make your hair silky like silicones do, but it will make it stronger and fill in the pores in the hair, which is a long-term effect while silicone effect isn't. If your hair is damaged after chemical treatments this is a thing to use, not just moisturizing products. The price is amazing too. The product is on a thicker side, has a slightly protein-ish smell but it never stays on the hair. I recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes, but you'll get best results leaving on for full 10. I leave it on for longer sometimes and it works well. If you have really dry hair you might want to use conditioner after reconstructor, I recommend Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3305953 on Oct 08, 2010

I have very dry coarse highlighted hair and this reconstructor is wonderful! It added a lot of moisture and my hair feels so much softer! I'll definitely be buying more when I run out! Thanks iHerb for the great service too!