I didn't like this at all.

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

SHAMPOO

Posted by Reviewer3241154 on Jan 10, 2012

Do not like.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

my fav shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Jan 19, 2012

This is my favourite shampoo ever! I will buy it over and over again. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, foams really well, not at all drying, has nice pleasant smell and keeps my hair clean for two days ( I have oily hair and used to wash it every day).

Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by Reviewer1899310 on Apr 26, 2011

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!

Drying

Posted by Reviewer2855970 on Mar 04, 2012

I have dry blond hair. This shampoo is too drying for me. lots of tangles after washing and just can not comb the hair even after a good mask. Bad product for me

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

I used this before I swapped to various aubrey products. It is nice, but the smell is far to strong for my nose. Contains a few rather nasty ingredients, but better then most mainstream brands.

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..

Nice shampoo. too pricy for a shampoo.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Aug 28, 2012

This is a nice shampoo that really smells like an actual greapfruit - I didn't like it at first but got used to its refreshing smell. Only minus is that Price is a bit too steap for a shampoo.

Needs conditioner

Posted by 5576515412772727725 on May 30, 2016

This is a good investment but it needs conditioner