My hair was falling out

Posted by 4656782952835299192 on Dec 23, 2014

I was recommended these products by a friend who was purchasing them from iHerb and gave me some to try. My main problem with my hair is that as soon as it starts to get long (shoulder length) it falls out in frightening amounts. My granddaughters also have the same problem. I was convinced the problem was the shampoo's and conditioners I have been using (various). After the first wash using Giovanni products the hair loss stopped. I gave a bottle of each to my friends daughter who along with her two girls have the hair loss problem too. They have had the same results as I have, no hair loss with these products. Thank you Giovanni and thank you iHerb. I love this product and you only need a small amount, its lovely and so is my hair.

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Dec 13, 2014

I have a long, dyed hair which need to be nourished and moisturized in order to look good and this shampoo is one of my favorite, along with more expensive brands. I use it in combination with a protein mask or a reconstructor twice a month prior to having my hair dyed in order to nourish and strengthen it before the chemical procedure. I am impressed from the result - smooth, shiny hair and nourished scalp. I love it!

No esta mal

Posted by 5466079183345725598 on Dec 10, 2014

Champu normal

用了這個就喜歡上了

Posted by 5039488760896522956 on Dec 10, 2014

很不錯,比市面上的有矽的洗發水好得多,洗完頭髮,我的天然卷不再像無重力的向上亂飛,感覺頭髮比以前有了重量

Just ordinary syampoo in market

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

nothing special about this shampoo, just a bit disappointed cz doesn't work with my hair, not silk at all

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO

Buen champú

Posted by KELLAS on Nov 27, 2014

Huele fresco y cítrico. Deja mi pelo suave limpio e hidratado. Me gusta mucho.

Smells great

Posted by Stephy on Nov 26, 2014

And leaves hair nourished and soft. Definitely recommend this!

Deja el pelo suave. No recomiendo para cuero cabelludo sensible

Posted by 5490564504008144476 on Nov 24, 2014

El champú lava bien, puedo distanciar lavados con su uso y deja el pelo suave. Aún así no lo recomiendo para cueros cabelludos sensibles, al mes de usarlo el cuero cabelludo se me ha puesto fatal, con caspa, irritado y pequeñas costras, ya me había pasado antes, así que si tienes este problema no lo recomiendo. Huele muy bien y hace espuma.

Good value for money

Posted by 5611546990987055167 on Nov 24, 2014

It's a great shampoo for the price.