Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by Reviewer1899310 on Apr 26, 2011

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

I used this before I swapped to various aubrey products. It is nice, but the smell is far to strong for my nose. Contains a few rather nasty ingredients, but better then most mainstream brands.

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..

Needs conditioner

Posted by 5576515412772727725 on May 30, 2016

This is a good investment but it needs conditioner

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Aug 29, 2011

as I need to wash my hair twice a day, if I use this shampoo.

Not that great

Posted by Reviewer1564374 on Jul 30, 2011

I have frizzy hair and was hoping for this shampoo to moisturize my hair. But it dries it. I don't thing I'll buy it again.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite shampoos. It gently cleanses the hair making it soft, healthy and shiny. I love my hair! ))

Great smell!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Feb 08, 2012

This shampoo really does its job! Also, it has a great smell. Will buy it again, :)

Lives up mto its name.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Jan 23, 2012

I am truly surprised how well this shampoo performed. Yes, very moisturising, leaves hair silky and well-managed. Nice!

Giovanni (Smooth as Silk) Cond.

Posted by Reviewer1748166 on Jan 26, 2012

Wow! my hair turned out very soft and still is for 2 weeks. Because of deep condi and moistured. Loveeed it!! I definitely would recommend them for #NATURALHAIR african american ladies!!!!:)