A bit strong for my scalp

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Nov 11, 2012

Smells nice and makes the hair look healthy and silky. I have a sensitive scalp, and the shampoo makes it a bit itchy and sore.

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014

And my hair is less fall. But the smell is my problem. It doesn't give the great smell hair. I consider to repurchase as I want to see the results cause it takes the times for this kind of product. However it does makes my hair shine and silky but it doesn't last long. Not the best shampoo so far.

smells like a baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

smells like a baby shampoo, washes hair well, after time scalp was itchy.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 01, 2013

It is not thick. It lathers well. I did not like the scent very much because I am no fan of citrus. But the scent is not overpowering so I use it till it is empty, but won't buy again. I do not itch in the scalp using this. My hair do not feel too dry after using it.

OK shampoo

Posted by 5237896245146762029 on May 07, 2014

It dries the hair a little, but it's OK

Smells delicious

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

This smelled liked orange powdered drink mix! So tasty :) I did really enjoy this shampoo, but I you have to remember that it is a silicone free shampoo so it won't leave your hair feeling slippery like regular shampoo. I really enjoyed this and will buy it again.

pretty ok

Posted by 5540911244705248226 on Mar 31, 2013

well... when i received the package from i herb.. the bottle seal was already broken.. and half bottle was already empty.. i guess due to poor shipping and handling ... which i was not at all happy about... as a international shopper i pay pretty high shipping cost... shampoo was ok.. nothing great... didnt feel clean afterwards.... after looking at the quantity 250 ml.. i guess it wont last you for a long time.. as one needs more product for longer hair... im not sure if i will order it again....

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1316402 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been using this product for over a month. It's ok generally, although it makes my hair get greasy very quickly. Won't buy again.

Terrible allergy

Posted by Reviewer1318466 on Mar 05, 2012

From Russia A good shampoo for the effect on the hair, the hair after it is very gentle and obedient. But I have terrible allergy started after using this shampoo. It is a pity that I can't longer use it.

No para mi

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Sep 27, 2013

Compré este champú debido a las buenas impresiones. Es un champú que deja el pelo muy suave y se nota, aunque lo veo más adecuado para pelo liso porque en mi pelo me chafaba mucho los rizos. El problema que tuve es que el segundo día empecé a notar picor en el cuero cabelludo que según iban pasando los días se convirtío en quemazón. Por estos motivos no lo volveré a comprar!