Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2167751 on Dec 01, 2010

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on May 12, 2011

Well-applied make hair shiny without weighing it down. Pleasant aroma, and texture tools. I liked him!

Dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3209660 on Dec 27, 2009

This is really good to fix damaged hair. It smooths your hair, give tonnes of moist and your hair is really shiny and nice after use. It containt protein to fix damaged hair. And it does not smell chemical, since it's natural.

A great deep conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2649492 on Feb 11, 2011

I purchased this product b/c I was having some breakage on my natural 4a/4b hair and when I use this after shampooing it helps my hair feel stronger and healthier...I would recommend this for anyone that's having problems with breakage or shedding. It's also a wonderful detangler it makes your hair super soft!

Will repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Love this as a deep conditioner. Use it on my ends and stops them from becoming fluffy and frizzy. Instead I get shiny, soft ends instead.

Love it!

Posted by 5128945741986214505 on Mar 31, 2015

My hair loves most of Giovanni products! It is inexpensive and so light that I can use it as a leave-in too. It smells good and it has a lot of protein in it. Plus, it's very slippery which is a PLUS for my kinky coily hair! I like to add a little of this to my homemade deep conditioner or to boost my leave-in conditioners. Very good product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 17, 2015

This is really good to fix damaged hair

The best

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Jun 07, 2013

This is the best hairproduct I have ever tried! After one wash, my hair was so soft and silky for several days :)

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 20, 2012

отличное средство - хорошо увлажняет и разглаживает мои длинные волосы.

SUPER SILKY

Posted by Reviewer2912654 on Nov 05, 2012

This is the best conditioner I've ever used, it really does make your hair feel like silk!!! I live in Australia and my products arrive from the US faster than ordering in Australia!