It's alright.

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

I have thick, curly hair that needs intense moisture and a lot of TLC. I love that this shampoo is vegan and cruelty free, and I still use up the bottle in my shower but it isn't something I would purchase again. It doesn't lather/spread throughout the hair as much as it needs to for my thick hair type, and so I end up using a lot of product. The smell is nice, it does an OK job of cleaning hair.

Ok shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

This shampoo cleanse well, but it burns a bit in my sensitive scalp. Will not buy again, but I guess it's good to people who's not troubled with sensitive skin.

Buena limpieza, no funciona en cuero cabelludo sensible

Posted by 5490564504008144476 on Apr 21, 2015

Este champu limpia en profundidad, sin dejar reseco, ideal para eliminar grasa. Es refrescante en el cuero cabelludo. Cuidado si teneis cuero cabelludo sensible, a mi no me ha mejorado un episodio de caspa y picores, no ha empeorado pero no noto mejoria ni de caspa ni picores.

Good but not for oily hair

Posted by 5429098723845038197 on Apr 20, 2015

I bought this because "golden wheat" was out of stock, it cleans my hair for several hours only then it feels greasy again in the middle of the day . I think its perfect for people with dry or normal hair only .

Fall short of expectations

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

I had high expectation of this shampoo after reading the reviews . I was disappointed as it doesn't wash/treat my oily hair that well compared to those chemically branded shampoo . Peppermint oil does add great feeling to your hair though .

Strong smell

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Oct 31, 2014

I generally love the Giovanni products, but this one smells very strong. I have used other tea tree products that were ok, but this smells so strong that I feel pain in my nose and sinuses! Next time I will go back to another Giovanni shampoo.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok

Buen producto

Posted by 5735279544191431385 on Jul 22, 2014

Es un champu suave y nesesita mas de una aplicacion para limpiar el cabello adecuadamente,deja el pelo con una buena sensacion y es muy fresco

Makes the hair super squeaky & dry.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

Makes the hair super squeaky & dry. But feels very clean though.

Smell is super strong

Posted by mariannarafaella on Jan 01, 2014

Although it doesn't keep in hair, the smell is too strong. Like mint drops. I hate it. But the shampoo does its job, the hair stays clean and not so ripped off, but the shampoo causes some tangling, so a conditioner is needed. I would like more if smell was not so horrible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »