Great for itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Apr 10, 2011

I love to use this shampoo when my scalp is feeling itchy. It certainly relieves my scalp and wakes me up in the morning too.

good

Posted by Reviewer1304418 on Feb 27, 2011

very good

i like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2370384 on Jun 10, 2011

thats my first shampoo wich i try without LS, and i love it!!! after i use it my hairs so shyning! and i like mint when i washing. i'll buy its again 100%.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1822306 on Mar 21, 2011

Along with using the conditioner and the shampoo,it is the best combination mix.My hair is so soft and my boyfriend loves it too!Highly recommend it to anyone

Giovanni's Best!

Posted by Reviewer1995390 on Mar 27, 2011

This is one of the only shampoos I can use without irritating my scalp -- an excellent choice for long hair (great cleaning power), and also gentle on sensitive skin.

Great value for the price

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Apr 04, 2011

like this champoo, though the scent is a little bit weird - reminds me of mint bubblegum...

feels great

Posted by Reviewer2290490 on Apr 05, 2011

Does not leave my hair stripped and love the minty feeling to my scalp

impressed

Posted by Reviewer2588003 on Apr 05, 2011

I bought this shampoo because I was looking for a more natural shampoo that would help with my dandruff and hopefully help prevent lice since I work with lots of elementary students. Anyway, I had recently started developing dandruff and it wasn't going away. None of the dandruff shampoos in the stores were working and infact seemed to make it worse. Then I started thinking of a time when I didn't have a problem with dandruff, and it was when I was using a natural shampoo with tee tree oil in it, but I quite using it because it was almost $25 a bottle. So I did some research and found this. I am impressed because most natural shampoos made my hair feel so dry and gummi, but not this one(and none that I have found are actually all natural, even this one) So far it seems to be working my dandruff is almost gone and it even seems to clean better than the $25 shampoo I had bought previously. Also the peppermint extract and others feel very nice and cooling on my scalp, and definately no iching.

Spa for your head!!!

Posted by Reviewer3001886 on Apr 11, 2011

I look forward to washing my hair, because the tingle is intense. I didn't expect such a great clarifying shampoo. To be completely honest, I expected my hair to feel stripped and dry, but it was the total opposite. My hair felt so smooth and moisturized!

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1514471 on May 03, 2011

love the Giovanni line of products