Very good quality product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after the swimming pool and it leaves my hair rehydrated again. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This does not work at all!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Jul 14, 2011

This does not work at all! It leaves hair greasy but dry so it does nothing for the dryness just makes you wash your hair sooner. If you need something for really dry hair try Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2785855 on Nov 13, 2011

I have damaged of many years coloring hair and this product have returned life for them in a month!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I use this after washing and conditioning my hair, before it dries. My hair is long and dry at the ends. Takes the frizz out and leaves my hair soft, sleek and healty looking. I use it on dry hair, between washes,as well.

Execellent for curly, tangle-prone hair!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 14, 2007

I prefer this one of the two Giovanni leave-ins, as the other is great too, but leaves a residue when dry in my hair, while this liquid, spayable type easily removes tangles and imparts moisture that lasts all day, and, most importantly, unlike Infusium, does not contain chemical silicone, or any cones. Giovanni has excellant, cone-free products.

Wonderful

Posted by 5140455735441798735 on Aug 20, 2013

Second time buying this - put it through the lengths of my damp hair and it looks great for days in luscious curls. Don't use too much or on dry hair because it will feel tacky.

Giovanni Vitapro

Posted by craftygirl on Sep 21, 2009

I love this leave in treatment, smells great, untangles my hair, which is long and fine and leaves not build up. Would fully recommend this.

Giovanni Leave in Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2213918 on May 03, 2010

I've purchased this conditioner twice and it's one of the best I've used for the price. And I let my sister use it on my 4 yr old niece when I was visiting them with great results. They've never been able to brush her out so easily.

LOVE GIOVANNI

Posted by Reviewer2027909 on Aug 16, 2010

Giovanni has the best hair products for my hair. It leaves it soft, shiny and doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos used to. I also love that it's natural and free of parabens and sulfates. This leave in smells great! Will buy again!

NOTHING JUST DRY HAIR!

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 21, 2015

product just like "glue" that is impossible to comb.Sticky hair ever! never again!