best pretzels

Posted by Reviewer2370141 on Feb 20, 2009

these taste as good as regular pretzels. they even stand up to dipping in cream cheese.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer2609632 on Jan 13, 2012

I am picky when it comes to snack foods, and this product is GREAT ! It tastes better..... than all of the other brands I have tried with gluten in them, and it also less salty tasting. Just the right balance of everything. This is also the best price to be found among the internet and grocery store too.

Taste like the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Mar 23, 2011

For those who want to eat gluten free or are gluten intolerant like myself and miss having pretzels, this is a great snack product. You can't really tell the difference except there is little less salt crusted on the pretzels.

Better Than Regular Pretzels!

Posted by 4678451454876810560 on Jun 11, 2012

i have had several people tell me that this brand of gluten free pretzels tastes better than glutenous pretzels. This is the only kind of pretzel that my mom buys anymore.

Excellent !!

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Mar 02, 2012

These are Gluten Free, but taste way better than regular pretzels, and with less salt than alot of other brands. Most GF foods taste like cardboard, but has a great taste and texture. Thanks!

Delicious

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jul 31, 2015

I loved these, I'm addicted to pretzels, I'm glad they're gluten-free, my mom loved it too. I eat it with red tea, such a nice snack, you can tell an extremely minor difference than leading pretzels except this is a gluten-free you you don't eat everyday, everybody knows that gluten plays a major rule in causing Celiac disease and other risks. Salt is lesser than leading pretzels.

Taste better than regular pretzels!

Posted by 4945346982103729829 on Oct 21, 2015

This is 3d time I'm ordering those pretzels. My son has celiac disease and not just he is totally enjoying them but all our family! The only minus - it is really hard to stop!

Downright tasty!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on May 29, 2016

Taste, no gluten,nutritious - this product just about has it all. More, please!

Great snack

Posted by Reviewer2705794 on Dec 30, 2011

Our son loves these as well as the rest of the family. These have been a staple in our home since we first discovered them.

very salty

Posted by 5431272548508862849 on May 07, 2016

infind this abit overly salty..