Excellent

Posted by 5594555086701976596 on Apr 12, 2016

Great taste and healthy snack! 5 stars!

The perfect snack--healthy & delicious!

Posted by 4702869304617214573 on Apr 04, 2016

I love these crunchy Go Raw organic sprouted seed bars. They're my mainstay for a quick, healthy and tasty mid-afternoon pickup at work. The raw sprouted seeds are bursting with flavor and nutrition, easy to digest, and sweetened with low-glycemic agave nectar rather than cane sugar so my blood sugar doesn't go haywire. Although they can be a bit pricey, I found them on this site for just under three dollars apiece. I heartily recommend these bars to anyone looking for a snack that's both healthy and delicious. I think you'll be hard put to find anything better for your money.

Super convenient healthy snack!

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016

I love, love, LOVE these bars! They're super nutty and dense, so these make for a really filling snack to tide you over between meals when you're more than a little bit peckish. Most times I only need half a bar because of how dense it is! I love that they're vegan and vegetarian too. The addition of dates as a sweetener is perfect, and doesn't overpower the rest of this bar. Very mildly sweet, crunchy (because of flax!), and nutty - what's not to like about a bar like this? Definitely would repurchase. Waiting eagerly for the boxed version to be restocked! :)

Filling but dry

Posted by 4794812299861287841 on Apr 16, 2015

Bar is satisfying in the sense that it does fill the stomach a bit. However it's a bit on the dry side. Would still order it though because of their basic and organic ingredients

Rawesome Treat!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I love these. They're a great little snack that's filling and so good for you. Yum!

it was ok...

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Aug 23, 2014

Soooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2651898 on Jun 09, 2014

The Go Raw Organic Live Pumpkin Bar tastes amazing! It is super delicious, and I could easily eat this as a snack every day of the week. Need I say more?

Delicious

Posted by 5648727996120266235 on Jun 02, 2014

I was not expecting it to be as yummy as it tasted, so maybe thats why I was even more surprised when I took a bite and was blown away! I loved the flavour and the texture of the bar. I couldn't resist getting more!

Dry and hard

Posted by Fatcat on Mar 19, 2014

Didnt tast good at all. Very dry and hard.

Un snack muy sabroso y original

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 26, 2014

En la línea de todas las galletas y barritas de Go Raw que he probado, ésta es igual de sabrosa y deliciosa que todas. Un tentempié o snack sabroso y sano.