a hint of black currants in the after taste (smell)

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Nov 23, 2011

A really nice tea. Unique. A treat. Amazing flavor. And yes, if it gets cold in your mug (only when it is cold), there is an unusual taste like the tea was made using a minelar water with gas, really strange, but pleasant.

Good Earth Lemongrass Tes

Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Jan 07, 2012

Love the taste--very soothing. Ordered more because it tastes so good and good for you. I have a few health issues which I'm hoping this tea will help.

green tea

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Good taste

Good Earth Tea, Green Tea Blend

Posted by Reviewer2063892 on Mar 05, 2008

Delicious flavor!!! Better price at iherb!

homemaker

Posted by Reviewer3310479 on Mar 26, 2008

I have been drinking this green tea blend with lemongrass and other flavors for 4-5 years and like it so much, when I couldn't find it at my local grocery stores, my previous source, I went on-line and found it on I-Herb for a reasonable price.

Mrs. Dains

Posted by Reviewer2943640 on Aug 12, 2008

I really like the flavor of Good Earth Teas

green tea from Good Earth

Posted by Reviewer1168228 on Mar 23, 2009

I enjoy this green tea with the lemongrass ingredient and touch of peppermint it a perfect combo. Very happy with the quality of the product from iHerb

healthy drink

Posted by Reviewer1669705 on Jun 26, 2010

I have lemongrass green tea every day. I love the flavour and know it has good things in it for my health and well being.

Wonderful Tea

Posted by Reviewer2627011 on Jul 16, 2010

Excellently flavored tea. Lemongrass is said to help with headaches (particularly migraine headaches). I am sitting here feeling so much better and had to testify that indeed it has minimized a raging migraine I was suffering with. Very happy. It is also said that lemongrass helps to reduce cellulite...the jury is still out on that one. :) Excellent tea - highly recommend.

anti inflamatory and it is good tasting

Posted by Reviewer2928822 on Dec 28, 2010

When my hubby has a cold I give him this tea to help with congestion. I started using it because it works for us as an anti-inflamatory.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »