Fabulous

Posted by 4911338876480451971 on Jul 09, 2013

I absolutely adore this laundry detergent - smells divine long after the washing has been done, and the fact it's a bit of an earth-hugger is an added bonus. The tub makes it even more economical per wash. Will definitely get this again.

Amazing smell

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Dec 19, 2013

Great detergent. Amazing smell. Practical container. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I did notice that if I use a short wash cycle on my machine, it sometimes left a bit of residue on my clothes, which came out on the next wash any way.

smells wonderful

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

This scent is absolutely beautiful, it's so different from other detergents. However it will not wash hard to remove stains. Also keep the bag closed tight as the pads will dry so much that you'll need a hammer to somehow grind them, as they won't melt in water so easy.

Does it Job

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Easy and convieniet, have been using it for a long time.

Love the smell of vetiver

Posted by Reviewer3141749 on Oct 09, 2015

Great smelling laundry detergent. My only gripe is with any of the laundry detergents these days is the pods. I've had more problems with the contents of the pods and some of the detergent sticking to my clothes where I have to wash them again to get rid of the residue. I have started to cut them and empty the contents into a cup to add water to before I put it on my clothes in the washer. It would be nice to be able to get this great smelling detergent without the pods. Right now, I'll just put up with the inconvenience because the rest is great!

Amazing

Posted by 5705169176204481166 on Jun 29, 2016

My favourite laundry product - laundry smells great and is clean and fresh.

New favorite detergent

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Apr 24, 2012

My new favorite detergent. Kind of expensive, since you have to use 2 pods for big loads. The smell is to die 4! I also like the pods for non chlorine whitening. They work very well together.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 26, 2013

The only detergent I will use. Scent is not too over powering. I do prefer the unscented though. This one washes the cloths just as well.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Jul 29, 2012

These are fantastic at washing clothes, even delicates, great at removing stains, even old dried in ones. Amazing scent and leaves fabrics so soft. have tried the lavender variety and like it equally to this vetiver. Easy to use, so no waste Will buy again. :)

seems to work great

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Nov 25, 2011

so far, this product seems to do the job, and the smell is nice. my boys like it, too. it's super convenient to just pop it into my front loading washing machine and go. no messy power or liquid to deal with. i will continue to buy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »