New To iHerb?

Grahams Natural Alternatives, Eczema Gel, Fragrance Free, 2 oz (57 g)

There is no cure for Eczema, but this really does help a lot!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

About a year ago I developed a small patch of really itchy, dry skin. I had no clue what it was and figured it would go away on it's own, given that I drink a lot of water and generally eat healthy. It never did (probably due to my constant scratching), and it turned out it was eczema. I've tried a few creams and such, nothing really worked well to kill the itch completely; I always ended up scratching or going nuts wanting to scratch. Well, this gel proved effective to kill the itch for a good 12 hours at a time. I apply it twice a day, once in the morning after my shower, and in the evening I'll wipe the area with rubbing alcohol, then re-apply the Grahams gel. It's been a few weeks now, and I don't scratch the area at all anymore while using this product. If I don't use it however, the itch comes back really bad! But, just like any good eczema product, this does minimize the symptoms (but it does it naturally and without side effects), and since I scratch less, the area has a chance to heal and looks about a hundred times better than before! Hopefully my body will have the chance to fix this for good since I'm not killing the area with my nails, I guess time will tell. The gel does have a sort of "earthy" smell, it isn't disgusting but it definitely doesn't smell like a bouquet of roses, but it's a small price to pay for the result. I love this product! Thanks Grahams!

Great Product to Eczema

Posted by Reviewer2026833 on Jun 16, 2011

Excellent for summer use, my arm's Eczema has been solved. Hope my leg's servious Eczema also get the same result soon. Thanks.

Grahams-Natural-Alternatives-Eczema-Gel-Fragrance-Free-2-oz-57-g

Posted by 5049276752468194435 on Apr 19, 2014

It has been a "sleep" saver for my daughter and my 6 year old grandson.

Terrible product.

Posted by Reviewer2418302 on Mar 30, 2014

Used it for my eczema and it made it worse. You put it on and it is sticky just like honey and does nothing for the Eczema. Would not recommend this product to anyone. I just wasted my money. Very disappointed in the product.