10% Off Orders Over $40!

Grandpa's, Baking Soda Soap, Unscented, 3.25 oz (92 g)

Best Soap Ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2132565 on Nov 20, 2008

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and can't use most commercial soaps. This soap is truly fragrance-free and uses only pure ingredients. We have hard water, yet this soap lathers like crazy. The baking soda in it really helps remove fragrance and other chemicals from my hair and skin. Unlike any shampoo, it leaves my hair super clean, shiny and silky. It also leaves my skin soft. It's not drying like most soaps. This is truly the best soap I've ever used. I won't buy anything else.

great for pre and post work out

Posted by Reviewer2414778 on Nov 16, 2007

great product if you sweat a little too much

Fantastic Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1239880 on Jun 15, 2009

This is the best soap I have tried for people with allergies and/or chemical sensitivities! My only complaint is that a 3.25 oz. bar doesn't last very long. A 6+ oz. bar at the same price would make this a perfect soap.

Really Good Cleaning Bar

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

This soap leaves me feeling super clean. At first I thought the baking soda smell would transfer to my skin, but it does not. It just leaves me feeling clean and fresh as a soap should. I will continue to use this product because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

The best soap for MCS - Rich but not oily

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

I love this soap. I have MCS and appreciate that this is 100% fragrance free. Baking soda is the best. This soap is rich and moisturizing but not too much, it's not oily like some coconut soaps I've tried. I will get a few more with my next orders.