Some of best soaps around

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, before i started to use this soap i had little wounds on my body caused by psoriasis. After just few weeks using it ,my wounds get much much better and i have no more infections. Baking soda is a godsend gift for everyone's skin, healthy or not. Baking soda kills fungi, yeast on the skin and alkalize the body. I see some negative comments about this soap but you can easily check for it at some web sites specilised for product reviews and see that there is nothing to worry about. Don't belive to anyone, just check this brilliant soap and ask your skin! No scent but long lasting fresh feeling.

I love it!

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

It's a good soap to cleanse my makeup brushes, leaving them very clean. Moreover is usefull for clean my skin.

Quite drying

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Dec 20, 2015

Smell like baking soda. Clean well. I shower twice a day with it. After using it for 2 month, skin feels very dry so I will switch to other brands.

泡沫細緻、非常乾淨!!!

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 20, 2015

加了小蘇打,沒有其他東西,除了洗澡覺得很乾淨卻不乾澀外,拿來洗頭髮也OK,洗完頭髮非常地蓬鬆~

Foams Very Well

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015

Seems to be a good soap - foams probably too well and I think it made my skin a bit drier. But I have ordered more, as baking soda is supposed to be brilliant for many things.

Wonderful

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

I love this soap! Perfect for body AND face. Gentle, lovely lather. No artificial perfume smell. Non-toxic.

great soap

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Mar 30, 2015

unlike other fragranced soaps, i am not allergic to this one. it melts at a medium rate compared to some soaps but not as fast as glycerine soaps

What they don't tell you!!!!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Mar 28, 2015

Based on the glowing reports and reviews and other ingredients listed on the website as... Coconut oil, palm oil, purified water, vegetable glycerin and bakings soda..... I bought the product. When the product arrived I checked on the box only to find it was not as natural as they claim it to be. Very clever marketing strategy of listing only the sounding natural ingredients on the website and leaving out the toxic ones. Unfortunately I am not one of the 99% of people fast asleep. I check everything especially the fine print on the box which listed the following: Sodium Palmate, Sodium cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethyhexyl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Pumice, Titanium Dioxide. Now if any of these sound natural to you then you are ignorant. These ingredients are Far from natural! When you can hardly pronounce the words it spells danger. The soap cannot be good long term without any side effects. For example Sodium Chloride can cause eye irritation, skin itch, some hair loss, dryness and itchiness. That is enough for me. A natural product won't do this. For all those who see this soap as a panacea. So are steroids and cortisone if you take them, but long term they prove hazardous to your health. In the long run what damage will this soap be doing to my skin. I also dislike the sneaky way they say other ingredients .... on the website and leave out the most toxic. The other ingredients were so innocent sounding. If this product is so natural and safe why don't they share all the ingredients with us? What are they hiding? Do your own research check the website and check the box. Savannah

Love the Bubbling Action

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

This is a naturally lovely bar of soap. If you apply to the face, it has a tingly tiny bubbling action that is so fresh and clean. It's smooth. I need to buy ten of these and keep them on hand!

Great for body...not for curly hair.

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Feb 02, 2015

After so much reading about baking soda as a holy grail for curly hair with itchy scalp I thought this could be a nice step on that direction. It isn't. At least for me, it doesn't leave my hair clean, more like it gives it more weight. But for my body is working great. I had some spots in my back and they are all gone, and those had been appearing since high school. So pretty great. Please, excuse my english!:)