Try it - You will get over the smell.....

Posted by Reviewer2452282 on Sep 10, 2009

All summer long I suffered from this terrible rash on my back and chest that looked much like seborrheic dermatitis. Nothing I tried worked, and believe you me I spend a good bit of money on other products. I figured I had nothing too loose when I purchased the most in-expensive treatment yet. The results are wonderful, the itch that plagued me all summer has just about disappeared completely. I can only recommend this soap and after itching all this time I can handle that smell any day - it dissipates fast anyhow. Give it a try!! Now I just hope I have something left to show the dermatologist when I finally get to see him !!

Great for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2118948 on Apr 02, 2009

My husband has psoriasis on his scalp and this soap is the only thing that helps him to get rid of scales. Great natural product.

任何肌膚問題都靠它了!!!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

本來為了家人一到夏天就大爆發的濕疹,開始用非洲黑,但是非洲黑的效果真的有效,後來聽了一個美國阿嬤的介紹,開始用這顆,後來任何肌膚問題,我都靠這顆解決!!!真是一顆很神奇的皂!!!

Wonderful all over soap

Posted by Reviewer3361326 on Dec 27, 2007

This is a wonderful all over soap with a very clean "green" smell and we even use it as shampoo.

MY NEW BRAND OF SOAP!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I am so glad I found this soap.I feel so much cleaner after bathing with this soap.This soap has definitly done wonders with my dry skin. My scalp no longer itches and some of my adult acne has cleared up. I also like the smell of this soap, I dont smell like a chic when I go to work any more. Thanks to good ole pine tar.

Softens skin

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 31, 2009

This is very good soap. It smells strange at first, but you quickly get used to it - the rubbery tar notes don't linger on the skin while the greenness of it freshens. Leaves skin softer than before. Also, it remains firm and doesn't disintegrate into mush like some soaps. I plan to buy more.

excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 17, 2011

love the smell , reminds me of camping in the great outdoors,, very good for skin problems ,,i,ve had exzma for years , this helped quite a lot to clear up the inflamed areas , with no irritation , I.ve just ordered some more , quick delivery too , to Australia,,thanks Iherb

helps with my eczema

Posted by Reviewer1277647 on Mar 15, 2012

pros.: helps with my eczema; long lasting. cons.: the smell

smells very strong like a camp fire

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

works really well on my face which is combination with breakouts. sooths the redness. not drying. did not do well for long lasting deodorizing of armpits.

Great results, manly smell

Posted by Reviewer2655732 on Apr 10, 2015

i ordered it because during pregnancy my skin is extra sensitive. I keep getting a crawling sensation and itchiness, especially at night around my shoulders, back, and rear. I read on a forum that this soap could help and it HAS!!! It's so nice to not feel so itchy all the time. I'm not into the masculine scent but I don't think it makes me smell like that (as far as I can tell) so it's tolerable. I use the oatmeal soap too sometimes since I read it can be hard on your skin to only use this one.