Try it - You will get over the smell.....

Posted by Reviewer2452282 on Sep 10, 2009

All summer long I suffered from this terrible rash on my back and chest that looked much like seborrheic dermatitis. Nothing I tried worked, and believe you me I spend a good bit of money on other products. I figured I had nothing too loose when I purchased the most in-expensive treatment yet. The results are wonderful, the itch that plagued me all summer has just about disappeared completely. I can only recommend this soap and after itching all this time I can handle that smell any day - it dissipates fast anyhow. Give it a try!! Now I just hope I have something left to show the dermatologist when I finally get to see him !!

Great for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2118948 on Apr 02, 2009

My husband has psoriasis on his scalp and this soap is the only thing that helps him to get rid of scales. Great natural product.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

After washing myself with this soap, my skin turned plaid, one of my hands transformed into an axe, the other hand turned into a beer, and I impregnated every woman in a 2 mile radius. I smell so manly I may have actually impregnated myself. If you can imagine what smoldering pine branches smell like, that's how you'll smell after using this soap. It's woody, smoky, and easily the best smelling soap I've ever owned. I've always loved campfires and have joked many times about how I wish there were a campfire scented cologne, because I would buy it. Now, I don't need to use cologne, and just shower my manly body with this manly soap instead. You'll be a better man if you buy this soap. Ladies will line up to touch and smell your rugged manbeard, trees will chop themselves down for you, and you'll ride a moose to work everyday. Be like me. Use Grandpas Wonder Pine Tar Soap. Seriously. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

任何肌膚問題都靠它了!!!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

本來為了家人一到夏天就大爆發的濕疹,開始用非洲黑,但是非洲黑的效果真的有效,後來聽了一個美國阿嬤的介紹,開始用這顆,後來任何肌膚問題,我都靠這顆解決!!!真是一顆很神奇的皂!!!

Wonderful all over soap

Posted by Reviewer3361326 on Dec 27, 2007

This is a wonderful all over soap with a very clean "green" smell and we even use it as shampoo.

MY NEW BRAND OF SOAP!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I am so glad I found this soap.I feel so much cleaner after bathing with this soap.This soap has definitly done wonders with my dry skin. My scalp no longer itches and some of my adult acne has cleared up. I also like the smell of this soap, I dont smell like a chic when I go to work any more. Thanks to good ole pine tar.

Softens skin

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 31, 2009

This is very good soap. It smells strange at first, but you quickly get used to it - the rubbery tar notes don't linger on the skin while the greenness of it freshens. Leaves skin softer than before. Also, it remains firm and doesn't disintegrate into mush like some soaps. I plan to buy more.

excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 17, 2011

love the smell , reminds me of camping in the great outdoors,, very good for skin problems ,,i,ve had exzma for years , this helped quite a lot to clear up the inflamed areas , with no irritation , I.ve just ordered some more , quick delivery too , to Australia,,thanks Iherb

helps with my eczema

Posted by Reviewer1277647 on Mar 15, 2012

pros.: helps with my eczema; long lasting. cons.: the smell

smells very strong like a camp fire

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

works really well on my face which is combination with breakouts. sooths the redness. not drying. did not do well for long lasting deodorizing of armpits.