Best chocolate shake ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Jul 08, 2011

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

Great chocolate greens supplement

Posted by Reviewer1582770 on Jul 12, 2011

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Wonderful taste

Posted by Hjertemat on Apr 23, 2012

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

Makes a nice chocolate drink

Posted by mitzi-c on Nov 09, 2013

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

tastes great

Posted by TheBest on Mar 08, 2011

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

every day

Posted by JaelPalma on Nov 21, 2013

I take this every day with milk and protein

Comer vegetales ahora es un placer!

Posted by 5492400691236783626 on Mar 08, 2014

La mejor manera de comer vegetales y poder estar despreocupado el resto del día de si has tomado los aportes necesarios de vegetales. Además, esta fórmula con saber a chocolate está riquísima. Totalmente recomendable!

Delicious Greens A++++

Posted by Reviewer1738488 on May 04, 2016

This is the best greens I have every tried so delicious an good for you to I use almond milk in mines.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Sep 29, 2016

I can't believe a green drink can taste this good. Normally I can't even think of gagging down a green drink. Nasty. This, however, is wonderful.

love this stuff!

Posted by 4734556466510490397 on Jul 26, 2012

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »