If you like stale chips

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jan 20, 2015

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.

Gone fast!

Posted by 5071184579094667745 on Mar 28, 2014

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

Low in Calories & WW points!

Posted by 4730769326673872095 on Mar 25, 2014

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jul 11, 2012

This was just ok. Won't buy again

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 03, 2012

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.