Really delicious earl grey!

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

Love that this tea is made with white tea leaves. Great earl grey without the black tea aftertaste. Will repurchase.

wonderful earl grey alternative

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Perfect combination of clean, fresh white tea and fragrant bergamot. The silky tea sachets are luxurious, so is the pretty box. I've used it for loose teas since finishing the tea sachets, but I do wish it were possible to buy refills.

Great!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 22, 2013

Very nice delicate taste, and it smells so good! (lemony bergamot). The sachets are big and "roomy", the tea leaves do have room to move around and brew properly. You have to be careful when removing the used sachets, because the cord may break if you try to squeeze the bag. I'm very happy with this tea, it's delicious and the tin is very cute (and you can reuse it when you finish the tea)

One of my favourite Earl Grey ever...

Posted by 4751151851861165612 on Nov 14, 2013

Love this tea. Full bodied and intense. Pairing Mudan with bergamot is so clever. I am so loving Harney and Sons teas.

Delicioso / Tasteful

Posted by MissFrivolity on Feb 25, 2014

Me encanta el Earl Grey y este es, probablemente, el mejor que he probrado. Es delicado pero con sabor. || I'm a fan of Earl Grey Tea and this is probably the best one I've ever tried. Delicate, but tasteful.

Great Taste!

Posted by 4893758600248203887 on Aug 05, 2012

Great tea!

Excellent Christmas gift

Posted by 4613621240601653602 on Dec 13, 2015

I love this flavor and the tin is so pretty.

love love love

Posted by 4685528885130912285 on May 10, 2016

I love this tea. my new favourite earl grey, the fragrance of this tea is wonderful.

Earl Grey Tea

Posted by 5491710402297000837 on Mar 07, 2014

Perfect morning tea!

Great!

Posted by 4865822264307111207 on Oct 22, 2014

The package is incredible, the smells amazing and rastros very good! I will buy more harney & son teas soon!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »