ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2693326 on Jan 07, 2009

First let me say I had cellulitis with Lymphodema and my legs and feet had that reptile look. Eucerin had been clearing it since I came out of rehab for it but now my skin was breaking down more. My Dr comes to visit me at my home being disabled with his wife and she recommended the Borage oil to put on it twice a day. She has thyroid and uses it for her dry skin from her thyroid problem. This 2oz bottle goes very far and I use it with cotton swabs. It is a miracle in a bottle seriously.

good but stinks!

Posted by Reviewer2853572 on May 19, 2011

the product is really good. but I recommend not having borage oil on your face and body. the fish-like smell stains long. even your linen and clothes will stinks. this happens every borage oil.

A must. And excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Nov 06, 2008

Concentrated, pure and without ugly gelatins. A must for women with PMS- and for everybody, I think. Monica - London

Question

Posted by 5667817865193551077 on Oct 12, 2013

My only problem is I contacted your site & the manufacturers site to find out if this product contains soy as I am allergic & have not received a response from you or the manufacturer.

good quality

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 27, 2009

excellent source of gla

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 06, 2010

Glad to find this in liquid ... I am using it on my dry legs mixed with body cream and it helps.

deal

Posted by Reviewer1309913 on Mar 30, 2010

tastes ok no complaint from the kids

Full of goodness

Posted by 5019497269429700363 on Dec 27, 2015

Perfect for salad dressing, creams or as the finish touch to a sauce or pure. Perfect to moisturise my dry skin and hair or as carrier oil to my aroma fantasies.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Nov 13, 2011

most other borage oil comes in capsules. i always have to cut them open. finally i found one that is not! this is wonderful for dermatitis/eczema.

use it on my skin and hair

Posted by Reviewer2002786 on Jan 19, 2011

Great moisterizer and may control dandruff

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »