Excellent cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3163266 on Feb 23, 2014

This stuff is amazing as it was cleansing my kidneys I actually saw some pieces. would cleanse with this again

Very effective!

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

The keyword in my fight against Lyme disease and HPU is detoxing.... I have been using the kidney cleanse for 1 week (taking twice a day one capsule instead of the recommended 3 times 2) and already after 2 days my urin was clear instead of cloudy, the doctor measured less blood in my urin after a week and my backpain disappeared. I do recommend the product, but use it wisely in consultation with your doctor, since already a small dose may cause huge effects.

Posted by 5125170339456615604 on Jan 13, 2015

My mother purchased this product from a different company, but they stopped carrying it. Luckily I chanced upon your website and found exactly what she was looking for, at a lower price and much more reasonable shipping. Many Thanks

I think it works.

Posted by Reviewer2976821 on Mar 03, 2012

Have this constant pressure on my kidneys. Tought I have kidney stones and bought me a kidney stone breaker tincture. That didn't work, so I bought this and tried it for 3 days. Must say it felt a little better, but I am a bad patient. When I feel better then I stop instead taking the recommended treatment. So I guess I need to pick it up again and finish it. If I feel really the difference then I change the rating to 5.

afraid to take

Posted by AluaAlua on Apr 13, 2015

when I ordered this,there was nothing written about the chemicals that may cause a birth defect or make a reproduction harm... yesterday when I received my order and saw this warning on the bottle, I was sooo upset for not being informed beforehand.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1453579 on Aug 19, 2010

my acupuncturist recommended a kidney cleanse and I like this one a lot.

Kidney cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Dec 31, 2011

It really works.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1191957 on Feb 13, 2012

This stuff seems to agree with me. Things take time and we all know that.

health plus