Best soup ever

Posted by Reviewer1221793 on Feb 08, 2012

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Aug 24, 2011

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Posted by Reviewer1084675 on Sep 19, 2011

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

GOOD GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2903232 on Sep 25, 2014

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

have not tasted it yet

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 08, 2013

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2967377 on Nov 20, 2011

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.