10% Off Orders Over $40!

HealthForce Nutritionals, Friendly Fats, 300 g

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

you will notice the difference

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

I tried other brands' sprouted seeds and I noticed this is far different from others. This has more lighter and crispy texture and the seeds seems to be lively. Because of the price, I cant buy this reguraly but I will buy again.

Part of my morning shake

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 03, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Fruits of the Earth in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

creamy & smooth

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 12, 2014

great in vegetable smoothies, I put 1 tbsp of this with 1 tbsp Vitamineral Green & 1 tsp Green Protein Alchemy, Desert Sun Blend, 1/2 lime juice, 1tsp camu camu, 2 tbsp chia seeds, mix it all up, voila a great smooth breakfast drink, feel great & now have a glowing complextion! will try other recepies, but it makes everything tasty & creamy, have already bought 2nd jar!

Friendly Fats

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

Added to my oatmeal in a.m.s keeps me feeling full and is full of ALA, the good omega 3's. Tastes good!

Boost of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Oct 03, 2011

I really like this product. Aside from the fact that it is obviously healthy it provides me with a noticeable burst of energy and an overall feeling of well being.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »