Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

HealthForce Nutritionals, Spirulina Manna, Nature's Best Protein Powder, 16 oz, 1 lb (453.5 g)

Superb Spirulina

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1201815 on Mar 22, 2010

I know the health effects of spirulina, but even I wouldnt think green muck like spirulina mixed with water would taste like anything that edible. But this HealthForce spirulina does! Its taste is full and tasty. And it feels real. It feels like food. Not like some dry and bitter powder, this feels alive. Dig it.

Phenominal product

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2089827 on Jul 01, 2010

This stuff has healing properties I can't even figure out! It helps calm my psoriasis of the scalp which has plagued me for years. It also seems to deflate the bags under my eyes! I use it in my blender breakfast drink with fruit, rice milk and an organic protein powder. Dynamite way to start the day! I love this product!!!

Delicious!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3317357 on Feb 18, 2010

I've tried various brands, which have been good, but this product is GREAT! The quality is fantastic and well worth the price. I enjoy it on my green salads and is a daily staple. Yum!

The best

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Aug 07, 2011

I used to think I hated spirulina, but I choked it down for the health benefits. But the HealthForce brand tastes SO much better than others I've tried. It's still algae, but if added to a smoothie with frozen bananas it can be pretty tasty. I also just feel better when I take it.

try this

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by norihito on Feb 10, 2011

You will realize that no other brands manufacture with this super good quality. Spirulina Pacifica was the best before I tried this. Now, Healthforce spirulina is the best of best. Much tastes better than other brands.