HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Zeoforce Zeolite by Healthforce

Posted by 5609770508779249820 on Jul 25, 2012

This is an excellent product at a very good price. Subject to some of the considerations mentioned below, it is well worth a try. Firstly, the iHerb response both in terms of customer contact and in the shipping and receiving of this product was A+. Way to go iHerb. Secondly, the response of customer service at Healthforce was also excellent. Their initial response was delayed by volume I suspect, but once they made contact, their assistance was invaluable. Using the phone is quicker. Way to go Healthforce. Thirdly, while this product has a number of uses internal and external, it is a detox product. It is listed as having several beneficial effects. Among these are that it removes not only heavy metals but chemical toxins as well. For those of you familiar with detox products, this last is a bonus. If you are familiar with detox products and you know your own body quite well, this is a worthwhile product to sample after you do independent research. There is a lot of literature that makes conflicting claims about the effects of and mode of operation of this product. The other thing worth investigating is the size of the particles in the product. It has to be reduced to its consumable size by artificial means. The size to which it is reduced varies from product to product. The size of the product will affect the mode by which the product operates in the body. So, research is important. Healthforce were very helpful in this regard. However, if you are not familiar with detox products, in addition to doing your own research, you might want to look up a qualified health practitioner who understands environmental medicine. I happen to live in a bit of a cultural backwater, so there are none of these here. Most mainstream medical people won’t be familiar with detox, so it helps to have someone to help you who is. Bottom line with heavy metal detox is that before metals can be removed from your body, something has to dislodge them from wherever they are stored. They do not spend their lives in our bodies floating around in our blood. Although many products claim that once they bind the toxins, they do not release them, bodily experience suggests that not all toxins and metals that are dislodged during detox are removed from the body. Depending upon what is being moved around, and where it relocates itself, things can happen. Caution is always advised when doing detox. I had significant exposure to both chemical and heavy metal toxins when I was a kid. As an adult, I had a dentist who believed that her silver fillings in any size were vastly superior to my natural teeth. She was a perfectionist so she would remove the recent fillings and replace them as her impulses dictated, always removing more of that unneeded natural tooth when she did. I did not know that silver = mercury. As it happens, it also = tin. She didn’t say and I didn’t ask. Other dentists were horrified by her handiwork, including a few who thought that using mercury fillings was perfectly acceptable. I have been fortunate to find a really good dentist in Fullerton CA who removed the fillings as safely as possible. In addition to the fact that tin is a multi faceted toxin all on its own, since my childhood exposure to organotins, I am allergic to some of them. It would have been really nice to know that silver fillings contained tin and that bacteria in the mouth can methylise them, but, hey, I didn’t ask! With recent findings about mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic etc., organotins are a kind of rage item because they are believed to be safe. They are used in all sorts of products. VOCs containing them seem to be a trigger, and then my immune system attacks the stores of tin in my body. Recently, I had a severe attack which has persisted for months. I had been looking for a detox agent that would remove tin. This isn’t easy to do. Zeolite is advertised as binding to tin. I thought that I would try. Within 2 weeks of using zeolite, my multiple site reactions to the organotin subsided. Because my immune system is sensitive at the moment, subsequent re exposure triggered another attack. Again, after about 2 weeks, the attack subsided. Organotins are also attracted to nuclear receptors. They mess big time with the endocrine system, among other things. Since taking the zeolite, some of my endocrine dysfunction has improved too. This is a much appreciated side benefit. Only thing that might distress anyone is that occasionally there are larger pieces of zeolite in the powder. They aren’t very big but when the size is supposed to be a few microns and you have a piece that might be half a millimeter, some folks might be concerned. A good thing is that the container is glass. Plastics are toxins and the food grade coatings used in some of them consist of polymerised organotin. I don’t need any more of them, thanks. None of the other natural detox products that I have been taking for years and that I continue to take have had these beneficial effects. Yahoo! Thank you zeolite! Thank you Healthforce! Thank you iHerb! And thanks to the Creator who maketh everything, me and zeolite included! Remember, caution is always the best approach, so, if you aren’t experienced doing detox, find a health care provider who is, but this is an excellent product at a very good price.

Amazed

Posted by Reviewer3068841 From Finland on May 01, 2010

This product totally surprised me by it's effectiveness. I've been using it just a few days, and yet I can sense some major changes in my well being. My stomach and entire digestive system got balanced almost immediately after first portion. After two days I woke up first time for several years without needing to blow my nose first thing in the morning. I'm very excited to see further reactions.

Very Awesome Product !

Posted by vinetu28 From Bulgaria on Aug 31, 2012

I am a health-food, nutritional product junkie. I try new products all the time and occasionally find products that become part of my daily routine. ZeoForce goes well beyond that for me. It's amazing what 1 or 2 servings daily will do for your body and sense of well-being. I had a lot of amalgam fillings in my teeth for years and suffered what I now realize were the symptoms of mercury toxicity. After ameliorating that situation, I'm now doing a slow and steady mercury detox. I use cilantro, chlorella AND ZeoForce to help my body process the removal of heavy metals. Without ZeoForce, I was getting arthritis-y finger swelling and a host of other detox symptoms. Adding ZeoForce changed everything and now I let my body tell me when I need to take more ZeoForce although it's at least daily. In addition, eating wheat, sugar, dairy and other food sensitivities causes that whole finger swelling thing which responds within an hour to a cup of water and zeolite. My experience makes me wonder how many people who have symptoms that the medical community has labeled Arthritis actually have a sensitivity to foods, or heavy metals, or whose bodies are fighting something else. What I do know is that anyone who is striving for wellness needs to try this product. It's not like Bentonite (my first thought), but a sponge-like volcanic ash that's naturally magnetic. It pulls in heavy metals from your body, encapsulates them in its tiny molecular honeycomb structure, and helps to release them safely from your body. In my honest opinion, this stuff is worth whatever it costs, and I cannot imagine a day that ZeoForce will not be a part of my daily routine.

Great product for the important task

Posted by djsoma From Finland on Feb 26, 2011

Great for getting rid of heavy metal toxins and most of all the bad calcium from the soft tissues causing stiffness and pain (it's called calcification, caused by wrong type of poorly-absorbed cheap mineral calcium like calcium carbonate etc). Taste is not too bad either. To de-calcify my body I'm also taking 1 tablespoon of MSM sulphur once or twice a day, mixed in water with Madre-C (natural vitamin c, which enhances absorption) and lime juice to cover the awful taste. Zeolite also great for taking a detox bath and feels very good in my hair afterwards :)

EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1432387 From Virginia on Aug 30, 2010

This ZeoForce started clearing out my bloodstream right away and within a few days my liver started clearing house and dumped a huge load of chemicals into my bloodstream. I felt toxic and sick from such a load of chemicals, so I took more ZeoForce and it cleared all of it out of my system. I have continued to take the ZeoForce daily and can feel that I am detoxing and my liver started releasing stored up fat within two weeks on ZeoForce. I can see it when I have a bowel movement. I have had blocked pathways and chemical sensitivity for 25 years from working at a job dealing with chemicals daily, so I had a lot of stored toxins and was very sick. Now for the first time my sense of smell is down and I am less sensitive. Detoxing such huge amounts of toxins has made me feel bad at times, but I know it is just part of the process and I will feel better after all the poisons are out. Taking ZeoForce has made detoxing so much easier and helps take the poisons rapidly out of my bloodstream so I am less distressed then with some other method that would allow me to reabsorb the toxins because my pathways are blocked. I believe that ZeoForce will detox my body completely and open up my pathways and allow my liver and cells to repair themselves. I believe that ZeoForce was my only option with my pathways blocked since I could not even tolerate supplements without feeling toxic because I could not hold anything more. In today's toxic world I believe that anyone would benefit from taking ZeoForce, not just someone with extreme problems like mine.