taste Great

Posted by 4849375639256069798 on Apr 07, 2016

I enjoy this. I just add water and it taste like banana pudding. It's delicious!

Ummm where is the banana cream?

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

I like this product although I can't detect banana cream. Maybe it has gone on holidays? It tastes more like vanilla to me...I think they waved the bananas over the vat but did not insert them....but what would I know? I'm only a consumer :) Still it's a good product and worth buying...will buy again although Harry Belafonte may not be happy - Banana Boat Song Day-O can't be sung while eating this!

Delicious but lumpy

Posted by crazybananas on Mar 11, 2015

It smells and tastes like my beloved banana milk! I've tried stirring it out with water as instructed, but found the taste bland, and tried instead with milk and it was delicious. Really lumpy though! I haven't tried shaking or blending so that might do the trick. I also lowered the powder amount to half the recommended dosage.

great drink

Posted by 4864673561210588352 on Jun 04, 2014

great drink when you are doing sports

Favourite so far.

Posted by 5493949130205636987 on May 02, 2014

I'm a fan of these protein shakes, and banana cream is my favourite taste so far. I mix half a scoop in my yoghurt in the morning With a bit of Navitas Naturals, Organic, Superfood Blend, Protein Smoothie Mix, and I feel full and With enough energy to tackle the day.

One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 27, 2014

This protein powder is very good. Smells and tastes good aslo. I don't drink it, but i use it in baking. Cookies, porages, cakes, mouses get very nice smell and taste with this one. I also like to add this one to yogurt. Almost any dish will get better taste and extra protein with this one. I recommend it to everyone! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes". Have a nice day :)

not received the product yet

Posted by 5626187812467125998 on Oct 26, 2013

not received the product yet

Chocolite

Posted by 5179519426984618669 on Oct 18, 2013

Delicious taste!

Fancy Banana Milk?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Very thick shake, even when shaking it with more water than recommended (i used around 500ml). Taste EXACTLY like banana milk, which really hit the spot since banana milk is sorta out of rich in my low carb regime. Greatly recommended (:

My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1956098 on Jul 17, 2013

I just love this protein! Sweet and lovely taste of banana! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »