HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Peanut Butter, 14.7 oz (418 g)

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! But, I keep this Peanut Butter flavor in the pantry for those days when I have a peanut butter craving. There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on May 08, 2013

Just got this delivered today and man, is it great! I had a light meal of this, Blue Diamond unsweetened chocolate almond milk, (also from iherb) and ice. Was sugar-free, low carb, low cal, low glycemic, high protein, high fiber, and most importantly absolutely delicious! The mouthfeel was great-thick and creamy and I really really enjoyed it! Losing weight is easy with products like these that don't make you feel like you are depriving yourself of treats. Highly recommended!

Great high protein shake

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Bought this as a milkshake replacement. Its creaminess and 'fattiness' really hits the spot and knowing its nutritional value just makes this all the more sweeter (pun intended) Very healthy and tasty shake. Recommended (:

My favorite!

Posted by 5153710200257946610 on Jul 09, 2013

this is my favorite of all the flavors!

Very good taste!

Posted by 4860884914473402166 on Jul 28, 2013

Tastes good, I will buy again, for sure.. Chocolate supreme flavor is good too. I intend to buy all flavors cause it's a good product.