New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

This stuff works

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 14, 2013

It took a few weeks, and it was a gradual change, but this 7-keto has really made me a believer. I'm in my mid-fifties, and in pretty good shape, or so I thought. After several weeks on this product I noticed a reduction in my waist size (without dieting) and an increase in libido. I also just feel pretty good, better than I have in years. I take one per day on an empty stomach. I can't guarantee it will work for you, but it certainly has made a difference for me. Click YES if my review helped!

7-KETO MAKES MY MARRIAGE BETTER

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 25, 2012

High stress hubby vents alot less on the family after a hard day at work. A 50% travel schedule and extremely demanding job wear him thin. His best release is excercise, but there isn't always time when he is up before dawn and running nonstop until dark. 7-Keto does not give a buzz or noticeable sensation for him, but we all miss it badly if he forgets it or runs out. This just helps keep an even keel under tremendous pressure. For me it is a gentle energy booster and sometimes, a bit aphrodesiac... Which is also good for the marriage;)

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer3358863 on Mar 19, 2012

I give these a five star i have lose 2 lbs avg per week since i started

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2452131 on Apr 10, 2012

So far I have not experienced any side effects with this product. It is designed to speed up metabolism. Good news, so far I have not gained any additional weight on this product. It seems to be working. Just have to increase my workout regiment. I do recommend this product.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3296646 on Sep 14, 2012

Appears to have the benefits of DHEA without the bad side effects which caused me to stop taking DHEA. Recommended.