New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 150 Softgels

Excellent!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 20, 2011

Bioastin astaxanthin is the highest quality form. Great value, superlative supplement for anti-oxidant protection of the skin, eyes and brain. Destroys inflammatory conditions in the body in days at 12mg/day. Amazing results with family members for osteoarthritis and other inflammatory conditions unsuccessfully treated with painkillers at this dosing. Works in days too. Formula is non gmo in a statement from Healthy Origins- 'the Vitamin E is naturally derived from the Astaxanthin raw material. All ingredients are Non-GMO.'

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Dec 18, 2011

After watching Dr. Mercola on Dr. Oz's show, we decided to try it. My husband has had painful osteoarthritis of his right hand with red swollen knuckles for about 6 years. He took astaxanthin for 2 days and we were shocked to see the swelling disappear. It has also helped his knee tendonitis (from years of running) and climbing stairs is so easy now.

✓✓✓

Posted by Reviewer1946996 on Nov 17, 2011

I suffer from bad eczema and my body is very sensitive to eating many different foods. Thought I'd give this product a try and it really does help with reducing inflammation significantly. If I do happen to eat the wrong thing now it seems my body is much more resilient and don't break out as severely. My eczema is much better off now.

Posted by Reviewer1906911 on Jun 30, 2011

My eyesight has improved and my skin looks a lot healthier and less lined. I am very impressed, Astaxanthin is now my number one supplement!

Sun Protection

Posted by Reviewer2997991 on Jun 15, 2011

I think this is supposed to help protect the skin among other benefits and I can attest to that. Have been golfing 3 times in the past week in 100+ temps (no sunscreen) and no sign of sunburn.