Healthy Origins, CoQ10, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Why I use HO Q10

Posted by Reviewer1173018 on Oct 19, 2007

Higher potency Q10 for a reasonable price. Uses olive oil (instead of soy) and contains no common allergens or GMOs.

Top quality Q10, at good price

Posted by Reviewer2154473 on Nov 26, 2007

I need 800 mg of Q10 daily to keep my heart working, any shortfall is immediately apparent I have tried many brands of Q10 to find a more affordable one than I am able to buy in UK, but all have failed to give the same performance, until I tried Healthy Options Q10. It is fully effective and heart symptoms are kept completely away. Ray Holder UK

Great Product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Nov 07, 2008

Q10 is not just for wrinkles.... I have paddled a kayak for 5 hours, gone home taken some Q10 and felt great the next day. I have permanent fractures in my lower spines as well as being 9 whiplashes an a few concussions. lots of scar tissue in neck.

Excellent price for an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2381405 on Oct 17, 2007

An absolute must for anyone taking statin's such as Lipitor, Crestor or Vytorin. Marked improvement from the "brain fog" effect statins can cause. I highly recommend it.

Wouldn't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1688745 on Jan 24, 2008

I have taken CoQ10 daily (few years now) for dental/gum issues. I have gotten good reports and stable numbers on my gums every time since I've been taking the CoQ10. Before that things were not so good or stable. I know CoQ10 had made a difference!