10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, CoQ10, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1849188 on Feb 29, 2012

I have CFS and have tried a nurse's station worth of supplements. This one helps give me energy to make it through the day. I feel best when I take 2 100 mg in the morning, and then 2 more in the afternoon. For a total of 400 mg per day. This is one supplement I will continue to take. It is obvious when I forget to take it, I just feel too tired to move around much. I also take Vitamin C powder and a multi vitamin powder. CoQ 10 --completely turns the fatigue around. No caffiene needed.

Q10

Posted by Reviewer3228450 on Mar 03, 2012

Excellent product...my husband's aching muscles due to statins disappeared within days. I am using it to maintain heart health during chemo.

A top-notch CoQ10 at a bargain price

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 21, 2013

What an ideal choice for CoQ10! To start with it's made with Kaneka CoQ10 -- the gold standard. And like many other products it is oil-based for better absorption. BUT...while most of the others have ingredients like soybean oil, rice bran oil, or lecithin, this one uses olive oil as the base. And all at a bargain price!

Good product, look like cheetos.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Mar 14, 2010

Good products from this Healthy Origins so I know I'm getting a good source of CoQ10 and gel caps are more absorbable as it is in an oil base which makes it more bioavailable. One of the few gel cap brands that do not use soy for the oil base. They are a fun orange color too!

Immediate Effect ^_^

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 02, 2009

Upon received of my 1st CoQ10 by Healthy Origin, I was excited to try out the effect that I'll be experiencing... Woooow... I'm impressed... My eyes suddenly seem so bright and I'm so active all the way... It has given me great energy boost and I wasn't feeling hungry the whole day... I'm so excited the whole day thinking of things that I could do... Really very happy and will continue to see each new day of great improvement coming the way... Thank you... CoQ10... and sincerely wanted to thanks iherb for an excellent service... Will definitely continue my online shopping journey here in iherb... ^_^