• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2518640 on Jan 14, 2014

I've been using this brand of CoQ10 for 8 months now and am very happy with the quality of the product. It digests well, I haven't experience any negative side effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a CoQ10 supplement.

recommend

Posted by 4749271221372294790 on Dec 24, 2013

Good product for anti-ageing.

Nice product

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Dec 19, 2013

not taking it too long

CoQ10

Posted by 4667758603329269904 on Dec 05, 2013

This is the exact same product that I have been depending on for years - but at a far better price! So glad I found this website.

CoQ10 Gels 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917271 on Oct 16, 2013

Fantastic!!!!

Good qualitly at resonable price ^^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 03, 2013

I'm just over 30 & had not thought of taking CoQ10 before. But while I'm looking for CoQ10 products for my parants, I came to notice that this CoQ10 is very affordable, while I always though CoQ10 is a very pricy supplements (which in fact the one my parants used to buy is indeed very pricy!!!) ; & since I've read everywhere that people should start supplementing CoQ10 after 30, I decided to go for this~~~~~ & I do notice a healthier skin on my face! & I also learnt that people need to know their own requirement when supplementing CoQ10, my parents who used to take only 30mg from their previous product tried this 100mg & didn't feel any difference; & they let a go & tried to increased to 200mg since knowing many people took much heavier dose & turn out they do feel more energized~~~ & they're deciding to try ubiqunol later as well ^^

Probably very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Sep 24, 2013

Haven't noticed any difference, but I'm doing tons of things and it's hard to sort out.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Sep 19, 2013

Co Q 10 provides energy directly to the mitochondria. A must in your everyday supplements.

It beats more expensive brands.

Posted by Reviewer1039282 on Sep 11, 2013

I have used it for years. It beats more exoensive brands and it is supposed to be heart healthy. I give it to my family also.

Best Q10 EVER !!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Aug 11, 2013

KanekaQ10 is the only yeast-fermented all-natural CoQ10 available today. Manufactured by Kaneka for the past 30 years, it has become the industry standard. The first and ONLY CoQ10 made in the USA, KanekaQ10 adheres to the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.