Healthy Origins, CoQ10, (Kaneka Q10), 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Immediate Effect ^_^

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 02, 2009

Upon received of my 1st CoQ10 by Healthy Origin, I was excited to try out the effect that I'll be experiencing... Woooow... I'm impressed... My eyes suddenly seem so bright and I'm so active all the way... It has given me great energy boost and I wasn't feeling hungry the whole day... I'm so excited the whole day thinking of things that I could do... Really very happy and will continue to see each new day of great improvement coming the way... Thank you... CoQ10... and sincerely wanted to thanks iherb for an excellent service... Will definitely continue my online shopping journey here in iherb... ^_^

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2789880 on Jan 26, 2012

I feel much better since taking CoQ10. I was just dragging around not wanting to do anything.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1849188 on Feb 29, 2012

I have CFS and have tried a nurse's station worth of supplements. This one helps give me energy to make it through the day. I feel best when I take 2 100 mg in the morning, and then 2 more in the afternoon. For a total of 400 mg per day. This is one supplement I will continue to take. It is obvious when I forget to take it, I just feel too tired to move around much. I also take Vitamin C powder and a multi vitamin powder. CoQ 10 --completely turns the fatigue around. No caffiene needed.

Japanese CoQ10, is the best

Posted by Reviewer2589511 on Feb 19, 2010

This is rated as the CoQ10 on the market, it at least 3 times stronger than what we had been using before. I can't say that it cured my prostate cancer however this product along with other nutritional products, including flax seed oil and sulfa proteins per Dr. Joanna Budwig's study and my cancer disappeared in less than 3 years.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Nov 06, 2007

I love the price and quality of Healthy Origins COQ10 gels. Have used 300 mg for years for congestive heart failure. It works. Got off meds after six months - heart works fine.