• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on May 04, 2009

I use them daily for my gum health due to bleeding issues related to Sjogrens; good quality.

Health Benefits of CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Jun 16, 2009

There is one benefit of taking CoQ10 that is not generally recognized: It strengthens gums and thus prevents gums-related dental problems. I have been taking it for several years and for the past year only buying from iHerb.com. Healthy Origins is most cost-effective and of very high quality I believe. I am most satisfied with iHerb over the years and also with this product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3025850 on May 20, 2012

one of the best COQ10 products out there: good price and excellent quality

Good qualitly at resonable price ^^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 03, 2013

I'm just over 30 & had not thought of taking CoQ10 before. But while I'm looking for CoQ10 products for my parants, I came to notice that this CoQ10 is very affordable, while I always though CoQ10 is a very pricy supplements (which in fact the one my parants used to buy is indeed very pricy!!!) ; & since I've read everywhere that people should start supplementing CoQ10 after 30, I decided to go for this~~~~~ & I do notice a healthier skin on my face! & I also learnt that people need to know their own requirement when supplementing CoQ10, my parents who used to take only 30mg from their previous product tried this 100mg & didn't feel any difference; & they let a go & tried to increased to 200mg since knowing many people took much heavier dose & turn out they do feel more energized~~~ & they're deciding to try ubiqunol later as well ^^

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2213793 on Jul 29, 2007

Since taking this product I have seen such a marked improvement in my blood pressure and health. Price is excellent.

Great price on an excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1607866 on Sep 22, 2006

Great price on an excellent product!

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on May 25, 2008

Excellent source of Co Q 10 - some products affect me adversely, but not this one.

excellent -- helps allergies

Posted by Reviewer2414144 on Jan 01, 2008

I am convinced that this product helps with my asthma more than anything else -- I really like the orange soft gels as well and the price is fabulous.

Lou, S.A. Texas

Posted by Reviewer1906170 on Jan 06, 2008

This is the first time using CoQ10, to lower my blood pressure so far so good.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels, 100 mg, 150 softgel capsules

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Oct 22, 2008

The gold standard of CoQ10 in a gel formula so it is also easily absorbable. Best price and quality. Try it out. I have been using this brand for years and I notice my gum health has improved that means my cardiovascular health has also improved.