• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by Reviewer1492502 on Sep 03, 2010

After researching most of the brands, and checking clinical trials at universities, this was my first choice. Kaneka Q10 is by far superior. Another "doc" friend of mine also knows that most of the CoQ10 out there is junk. That doesn't mean that this is the only brand that uses real Kaneka Q10, but it's the one I chose. AND iHerb is a great place to buy!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Have been taking it for years. Even my dogs are on it.

not helpful to me

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on May 21, 2012

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2763519 on Jan 02, 2011

Kaneda Q10 is very expensive in Japan. So i am happy to get it with less expensive.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1475287 on Oct 02, 2011

I have been taking statin drugs for about ten years and am in my fifties. As one ages, blood pressure typically starts to creep up. Research indicates that the statin drug may compound this. Healthy Origins CoQ10 has helped me go from 160/100 to 130/90.

CoQ 10 type

Posted by Reviewer3127234 on May 10, 2011

The sort of CoQ 10 received was not what I wanted. The sort I wanted was Ubiquinol (active) but received the Ubiquinone which isn't as good for the over 60's. I feel that the type of CoQ 10 should have been made clearer. Thank you

Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Sep 08, 2011

Love this product. Has really kept my lipid profile on track.

Positive Review

Posted by Reviewer2474767 on Oct 09, 2011

The service was fast and accurate. The price was the best. There was no shipping charge. Rick

Necessary for Statin Users

Posted by Reviewer1856764 on Jan 15, 2012

I am a statin user and there is mounting peer reviewed scientific evidence that it is essential to take CoQ10. Kanela CoQ10 is known to be good stuff and that is what Healthy Origins uses.

good

Posted by Reviewer2211833 on Jan 18, 2012

good