Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good product/price questionable

Posted by Reviewer1800685 on Nov 22, 2007

I have gotten this before straight from the manufacturer with a 90 day supply for $40. Compare prices. It does help. My family all had a terrible head cold and I got a milder version that only lasted 3 days vs. my family's 3 week ordeal. I do trust iHerb and enjoy their products.

so far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3337326 on Jul 14, 2009

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1044992 on Dec 29, 2013

This is not a miracle, but this product works!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2749989 on Nov 27, 2011

I was recovering from a virus when i began to take EpiCor and had physically challenging travel plans up ahead that i didn't want spoiled. My body responded really well to the EpiCor and i enjoyed a healthy incident free time away. I would certainly consider it again when i feel my body needs some assistance.

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1966671 on Jan 23, 2007

Great product. Wish they would drop all the additives though.

great for prevent get sick

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

when i feel i am ready to get sick i take one epicor capsule for some days and it keeps me healthy.

בסדר

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Jan 12, 2015

בסדר

Immune

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 10, 2007

Epicor does seem to help my immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »