Great!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 27, 2010

I buy the regular Epicor and have been very happy with it. I bought this for my kids and the only negative thing is that it has fillers in it. The regular Epicor from this company does not. Since using Epicor my kids still get sick, but their illness only lasts for a day or two instead of a week. I have five kids and none of them have missed a day of school yet this year and there is only a month left. I also give them vitamin D3. The combination of the 2 seem to work great!!

Great product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer3350028 on Jun 24, 2010

Great product. My kids each had a heavy cold when these arrived. It disappeared within a day or two after they started taking these vitamins. Even they were impressed. By the way - fantastic delivery service. so quick.

Keeps flu at bay!

Posted by Reviewer1371467 on Aug 04, 2011

This is better than Sambucol. At the first sign of flu or cough I give this to my kid. He recover in a day or two. Really works!

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Very effective. I use to my two younger kids and it always help to avoid the upcoming disease. Now I use it for prophylaxis.

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1750918 on Nov 20, 2012

Highly recommended. used it for around half year. Very impressed with the results!

小朋友一年沒發燒

Posted by 4926707912514314565 on Oct 22, 2013

以前每個月要發燒一次,用了這個以後,一年沒發燒,最近的發燒是因為,快感冒的時候忘記吃這個。所以快感冒的時候,或感冒初期的時候吃,效果很快。

best product i have at hone

Posted by 5053516765419605193 on Nov 24, 2014

Since we start to use epicor, we haven't used any other medicines for fever and sickness for us and for our girls. The illness duration reduced dramatically. Super recommend!

Soooo great!!!

Posted by 5565551825860652261 on Jul 25, 2015

Just cannot gratefull enough to find this product! I just used it 2x so far, 1st for my 7 y.o. girl whereas her body temp was up to 39 C. The fever was due to throat infection. The following day the fever was totally gone (I still gave her medicine to reduce the high temp). Her sore throat was not totally gone yet but better. My 3 y.o. boy was also 38.6 along with cough and cold. Within 2 days he was totally fine. I still gave him the medicines,but usually it'd last for more than a week. Will always have it in my medicines wardrobe!

Healthy juniors

Posted by 4844477445983737064 on May 05, 2016

Super...my two little kids were healthy for all winter! Important detail is to start in time, 15-20 days before kindergarten and their immune system is rapidly growing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »