Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer3216870 on Dec 14, 2009

I'm very satisfied with the quality and price of this product and plan to keep purchasing from iHerb.com

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Nov 07, 2010

I have done some research about this product and decided to try it. Much to my delight, the first night I took one tab of 5HTP, I slept so soundly. Normally, I would wake up many times during the night and stayed awake for hours. With this product I can feel myself relaxing and fall off to sleep easily and effortlessly. I realize sometimes I need help with things and great to find that help with sleeping more soundly.

Sleeping Better at Last

Posted by Reviewer2669042 on Apr 15, 2010

My doctor recommended 5HTP to help me sleep. I take it just before bedtime and I fall sleep sooner than normal. The dosage is less for mood adjustment than for sleep inducement. I've been happy with this brand.

Sleep through the night

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 13, 2010

I got this to manage my stress. I used to have difficulty getting to sleep due to stressful work. Take one capsule three times a day before meal with vitamin B complex.

5-HTP is highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2698490 on Aug 24, 2010

The black dog stalked me for most of the last decade. SSRIs were useful but never quite enough. 5-HTP simply relieved me of the this burden, and with no noticable side effects. This is the only brand I have tried but I appreciative the effect so much I am unlikely to try another while pricing is reasonable.