• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Good for Depression and Normalizing Appetite

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Mar 30, 2015

Lifts black cloud and removes that nagging emptiness that food doesn't fill. If you feel dissatisfied after a good meal, it's not hunger, but a deficiency, and 5-HTP is very helpful in filling the need. This has not only stopped the weight gain, but helped me lose weight. Have tried one other brand, and this one is definitely more effective.

Definite mood balance

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

Definitely helps to balance my mood, relieve stress and stop my mind from running over things again and again when I'm trying to go to sleep!

Funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Llevo más de 6 meses tomando una pastilla diaria y me funciona: me noto más animada (no estoy depre pero a veces el trabajo me vuelve loca). sobre lo de no tener ganas de comer dulces no he notado nada

Healthy Origins 5-HTP,

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

Works very well for me, I get to sleep at night and wake up feeling good.Any stimulants after 3pm( caffeine, hot spices, salt, tamary) seem to nullify it's effect though. And you need to give yourself 7 to 8 hours sleep, best results I have when I go to bed no later than 8:30 pm. I'll wake up early, 3 or 4am, but I feel good and fresh and can do my meditation and my sporting activity. I just don't like to have to depend on any product, I wish I could just fall asleep naturally. I have terrible RLS and 5-HTP gives me adeeper sleep.

올 ㅋ

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

이거좋은것같아여 흠.. 하루에 세알씩먹어요 불면증도있고..암튼 요즘 좀 안정되고 잠도 더자요. 이상식욕조절에도 괜찮은것같고 싸고! 평생먹을래영

Love it

Posted by 5338620576785452628 on Jun 03, 2015

It works! After few weeks of using it - I see results

it is great with affordable price

Posted by 5015395142534347282 on Jun 17, 2015

You will get what you pay for

Works great

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Dec 20, 2013

This product relaxes me, I take 2 capsules before bed, If taken during the day I get drowsy...Curbs the apetite somewhat. Takes the edge off.

Helps me with a craving

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

It's useful for crave attacks

5htp

Posted by 4874278134654800951 on May 03, 2016

I like it, it works for me. It helps me with my anxiety, and I have more eneregy and motivation. I also eat less. Have already lost few kgs in a month. Overall, it works for me.