I like this.

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Apr 27, 2012

I like the fact that this smells like raspberry. I took it for 2 weeks and lost 5 lbs without really changing my lifestyle. It also doesn't include caffeine like some others and I liked that. I didn't have a weird overcaffeinated feeling all day. I have given samples to several friends to try. So far everyone likes it.

Rasberry Ketones have helped me lose weight!

Posted by Reviewer1453068 on Nov 25, 2012

I have lost 15 pounds so far and I have been taking the Ketones about 5 months. What I love about them is there seems to be no stimulant in them. (I hate feeling wired on caffeine.) My cravings for anything sweet is at an all time low. I'm never feeling starved and I eat much smaller portions. I have about another 15 pounds to go and I am confident these pills will help me get there!

Great product!

Posted by 4652724446731059017 on Oct 10, 2012

I've been working out for months, dieting and everything but I'd hit a wall. My tummy just wouldn't go down no matter what. Then I tried the raspberry ketones and Boom! Gone. So easy and fast, I just kept my regular routine working out 3 times a week and it was easy. I felt no side effects when taking the recommended dose. No extra hunger or jitters. I WILL be purchasing again!

Effective and taste great

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Nov 21, 2012

Not sure if it is 100% effective, but I took these with Now Foods, 7-Keto, LeanGels. And I've lost visible inches quicker on this with exercise, compared to my usual weight loss through exercise only. I didn't experience any side effects from them, and they did not keep me up at night.

Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements, very satisfied...

BULLS**T !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Feb 22, 2014

RASPBERRY KETONES ARE SCAM !!! THEY DO NOT BURN FAT !!! NOT EVEN ONE STUDY WAS CONDUCTED ON HUMANS !!! DR. OZ WAS PAYED TO SAY THESE STUFF. IT ELEVATED MY LIVER TRANSAMINASES SKY HIGH !!!

No effect after 8 weeks -

Posted by Reviewer2161677 on Jun 25, 2012

I too saw this on Dr. Oz and then in many vitamin stores. Iherb had the best price, so I purchased several bottles from Iherb, I have had no noticeable weightloss after 8 weeks of taking them as directed. Simultaneously I took the green coffee extract (from several manufacturers ) that Dr. Oz also recommended- again with no effect.

No results so far

Posted by 4661087097356605435 on May 21, 2012

I'm taking it according to package directions, but I don't see any results yet. I do really like the price though and the no shipping fees as well as the quick delivery of the products.

Healthy without the seeds

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Oct 17, 2012

We love the benefits of raspberries but can't always get them at the store. This has given us the ability to get the goodness all year round.

raspberry ketones

Posted by 5754710725050119945 on May 04, 2012

go down easy and leave a slight raspberry taste-yum however, haven't seen any results yet

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »