Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio 50 mg tocotrienol complex.

Posted by Reviewer1863879 on Feb 05, 2012

The composition of this product is identical to the formula originated in Malaysia, and is in a convenient 50 mg softgel formulation. The tocotrienols within this product represent a special, highly beneficial form of vitamin E not readily found in US formulations. The cost for multiple bottle purchases is an excellent price. I will continue to purchase this product for long term, multi-year benefits.

Has a toxic effect on me

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Apr 14, 2014

Granted I am extremely sensitive with numerous immune and auto immune issues, but this gives me liver pain, blurred vision and some other symptoms (I am expreiencing these as I write). I double checked that it was none of my other supplements through a painstaking elimination process, but I am quite certain it's these. I have previously used Life Extension brand to great effect, but tried these in order to save money as it's half the price, and the reviews are excellent. Will stop taking now, so not a savings after all, as the bottle is still quite full. Back to Life Extension. Perhaps ok for others, wish I could send them to you!

A great vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2274262 on Dec 27, 2011

This is a great blend of mixed vitamin E to get the most effective and wide range of health benefits. Good quality and easy to take. If your going to take vitamin E (and everyone should be since we lack getting enough in our diets) make sure you are taking a blend of tocotreinol and tocopherals. Research this because many are missing out on taking this important vitamin!

Healthy Origins, Tocomin SupraBio

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Oct 31, 2013

I am hoping the problem is simply that these were shipped during the summer, but a lot of the capsules in the bottle leaked so I had to throw away a good portion of the bottle.

Good source of vitamin E

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014

Upon reading an article by Dr. Mercola stating how good it is to supplement yourself with tocotrienol, I did some research and read about the many benefits of this particular vitamin E. Of course did iherb offer once again the product I was looking for. The softgel is small, soy free and GMO free. I recommend it.

Leakerss

Posted by Reviewer2790546 on Sep 16, 2013

I received this product and the whole bottle has leaking softgels in it. Tocotrienol has a very strong color and odor and makes a mess every time I take one out. Healthy Origins is a OK company, I'll stick with Jarrow formulas tocorienol and Dr. Best.

SupraBioTocotrienol

Posted by Reviewer2700522 on May 15, 2011

I have compared other tocotrienols and only found one comparable to the Healthy Origins product, but the other was pricey. Great product, amazing price, ships fast - overall, I give iHerb two thumbs up for this product!

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014

Wow, it has a disgusting taste inside the softgels :P My husband takes it, he's ok with it, just swallow.

Unschlagbarer Preis

Posted by 4867116590223780405 on Dec 13, 2014

Auch diese Rezension möchte ich in Deutsch schreiben, damit meine Landsleute, wenn sie auf Ihre Website gehen, sie hoffentlich lesen. Tocomin SupraBio 50mg ist wohl das beste Vit. E, das für diesen Preis zu haben ist. Besten Dank!

Non GMO Non Soy

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

This is a good Vitamin E Complex. I like to use a variety of Vitamin E from different companies now as that way I know I am getting the full complex but when I can afford it my choice is Dr Mercola Vitamin E as it has all the complex from sunflower seeds. I also like Healthy Origins, Sunflower E, 400 IU but label does not show a complex. iHerb provide wonderful customer service and provide great DHL shipping Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »