• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product, great price. Fast shipping to Oz. My energy levels are much improved, stress levels down too.

powerfull stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had bad feeling in my chest, especially when sleeping on the left side. After taking Ubiquinol all discomfort is gone. I get more energy, feel more warm in the body and more positive look to life.

Great Product Right Price

Posted by Reviewer2615949 on Mar 06, 2011

I placed my first order with iherb with some concern as it was the first time I had placed an order from outside of the UK. I was delighted that the Ubiquinol arrived within 14-days and as described. I have been taking Ubiquinol for about 6-months and I certainly find benifit, increased flexability, less headaches & increased feeling of wellbeing.

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Aug 28, 2011

Started out with a couple of months of the 200 mg., to jump start my cells after starving them for years! Now I've lowered the dosage to 100 mg., which I will stay with. This is all part of my "turn the hands of time back" from the inside out approach. So far, so good!

Good for estrogen takers,,

Posted by Reviewer1929272 on May 03, 2011

I bought this for my wife who has been complaining about low energy levels. She is 49 and taking a good dose of estrogen daily and I read that taking estrogen depletes ubiquinol levels thus lower energy. She noticed an increase in energy after about a week and says it has made a significant difference. No longer needs a nap after work.

I feel it!

Posted by Reviewer1520940 on Oct 08, 2012

I have been home recovering from hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue for over two years now. I had finally found the right doctor, was eating the right foods and taking the right thyroid medication. I felt better and had more energy but just wasn't quite where I wanted to be. I need sustainable energy so I can get back to work! I had been a supplement rep for years and remembered how ubiquinol feeds our cells and helps with energy, amongst other things, and so I bought some. I chose this particular one because it is soy-free and I love iHerb! I felt more energized the very first day I took it! It has been a couple of weeks now and I feel SO much better! It's like my brain woke up! So I give Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 5 stars! :D

Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 03, 2010

I've taken Q10 Ubiquinone for years, many brands, many mgs. They all vary to some degree. Then noticed no affect. I know as my heart has an arrhythmia. Did my reaearch and found, due to my age, I need Ubiquinol. A Q10 a day keeps the arrhythmia away. Less than 100mg. doesn't work as well.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2756047 on Nov 18, 2009

Ubiquinol help me a lot, because now I have more energy.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.

Probably great for some people, but...

Posted by cameronday on Feb 08, 2010

I didn't muscle test for it. I take in a BUNCH of antioxidants along with fish oil, and I'm under 40, so my body just didn't have a need for it. Your mileage may vary.