• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product, great price. Fast shipping to Oz. My energy levels are much improved, stress levels down too.

powerfull stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had bad feeling in my chest, especially when sleeping on the left side. After taking Ubiquinol all discomfort is gone. I get more energy, feel more warm in the body and more positive look to life.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Great Product Right Price

Posted by Reviewer2615949 on Mar 06, 2011

I placed my first order with iherb with some concern as it was the first time I had placed an order from outside of the UK. I was delighted that the Ubiquinol arrived within 14-days and as described. I have been taking Ubiquinol for about 6-months and I certainly find benifit, increased flexability, less headaches & increased feeling of wellbeing.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2756047 on Nov 18, 2009

Ubiquinol help me a lot, because now I have more energy.

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Aug 28, 2011

Started out with a couple of months of the 200 mg., to jump start my cells after starving them for years! Now I've lowered the dosage to 100 mg., which I will stay with. This is all part of my "turn the hands of time back" from the inside out approach. So far, so good!

Drastically reduced frequency of migraine headaches

Posted by Reviewer2421704 on Aug 08, 2015

After doing some research and seeing it suggested in papers that the fully reduced version of CoQ10, ubiquinol, may help in the control of migraine headaches, I decided to try it out, being a life long migraine sufferer. Ubiquinol has drastically reduced the frequency of migraine headaches that I get. I used to get migraine headaches with cortical spreading depression (scintillating "auras") at least once per month on average, with a maximum interval of two months, and a minimum interval of 3 days. The frequency of migraines now is about once every 6 to 9 months, and their intensity is significantly reduced when they do arise. I take 3 of these pills per day, morning, noon, and night. It is expensive, but indeed, it has been the only thing in my entire life that has ever had any meaningful impact on the rate at which migraines manifest.

Good for estrogen takers,,

Posted by Reviewer1929272 on May 03, 2011

I bought this for my wife who has been complaining about low energy levels. She is 49 and taking a good dose of estrogen daily and I read that taking estrogen depletes ubiquinol levels thus lower energy. She noticed an increase in energy after about a week and says it has made a significant difference. No longer needs a nap after work.

Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 03, 2010

I've taken Q10 Ubiquinone for years, many brands, many mgs. They all vary to some degree. Then noticed no affect. I know as my heart has an arrhythmia. Did my reaearch and found, due to my age, I need Ubiquinol. A Q10 a day keeps the arrhythmia away. Less than 100mg. doesn't work as well.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.