• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Helps with gums

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Jun 20, 2011

This supplement helped stop my gums from being spongy and bleeding. Ran out and the gums started acting up again. Started taking it again and all is well. The gums are suppose to be indicative of the heart.

powerfull stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had bad feeling in my chest, especially when sleeping on the left side. After taking Ubiquinol all discomfort is gone. I get more energy, feel more warm in the body and more positive look to life.

I feel it!

Posted by Reviewer1520940 on Oct 08, 2012

I have been home recovering from hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue for over two years now. I had finally found the right doctor, was eating the right foods and taking the right thyroid medication. I felt better and had more energy but just wasn't quite where I wanted to be. I need sustainable energy so I can get back to work! I had been a supplement rep for years and remembered how ubiquinol feeds our cells and helps with energy, amongst other things, and so I bought some. I chose this particular one because it is soy-free and I love iHerb! I felt more energized the very first day I took it! It has been a couple of weeks now and I feel SO much better! It's like my brain woke up! So I give Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 5 stars! :D

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Good for estrogen takers,,

Posted by Reviewer1929272 on May 03, 2011

I bought this for my wife who has been complaining about low energy levels. She is 49 and taking a good dose of estrogen daily and I read that taking estrogen depletes ubiquinol levels thus lower energy. She noticed an increase in energy after about a week and says it has made a significant difference. No longer needs a nap after work.

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Aug 28, 2011

Started out with a couple of months of the 200 mg., to jump start my cells after starving them for years! Now I've lowered the dosage to 100 mg., which I will stay with. This is all part of my "turn the hands of time back" from the inside out approach. So far, so good!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2756047 on Nov 18, 2009

Ubiquinol help me a lot, because now I have more energy.

Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 03, 2010

I've taken Q10 Ubiquinone for years, many brands, many mgs. They all vary to some degree. Then noticed no affect. I know as my heart has an arrhythmia. Did my reaearch and found, due to my age, I need Ubiquinol. A Q10 a day keeps the arrhythmia away. Less than 100mg. doesn't work as well.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.

Probably great for some people, but...

Posted by cameronday on Feb 08, 2010

I didn't muscle test for it. I take in a BUNCH of antioxidants along with fish oil, and I'm under 40, so my body just didn't have a need for it. Your mileage may vary.