Posted by Reviewer2352583 on Jul 12, 2008

Great to find a Vitamin D3 that is in an olive oil base in the recommended daily value. Most D3 has corn oil.

Easy to get all the D I need~

Posted by Reviewer2068561 on Apr 08, 2008

Instead of taking 4 of the 1,000IU, I take one of these and one of the 1,000. In the Summer, I'll just take one of these. Easy!

A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 21, 2010

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

Stronger Bones

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Mar 19, 2008

I take 2 capsules a day and my bone density is increasing w/o any of those prescriptions that have very painful side effects. I highly suggest you try this if you have bone loss!!!

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 24, 2008

Powerful immune enhancer. Need to limit to max one per day.

Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Mar 01, 2008

Am vit D deficient. Has helped muscle weakness.

A Must

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 22, 2007

Vitamin D is a must, especially in the winter months.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2327349 on Nov 08, 2007

This is an awesome source of D3 with no fillers ... only olive oil base.

Posted by Reviewer2534422 on Oct 18, 2008

Pretty decent dose in small easy to swallow minigels. REcent medical opinion states that Vitamin D dosing is too too low at 200-400units and should be increased to at lleast 2000U/dy. with upward range to 10000U/dy. Canadian health ministry recently gave notice that increasing Vit. D to these areas lower riskj of getting Cancer up to 80%. It works as a master regulator benificial steroid like compound keeping cells division and differentialtion in check so less mutant cells exist for the body to fight. When combined with resveritrol it can be an effective mutant cell fighter.

Posted by Reviewer2618397 on Jan 18, 2009

I have added this supplement to my daily intake of vitamins. It seems to be making a difference as I feel better overall and have not gotten any of the colds or coughs that I have been exposed to since I've been taking it.