Very Good Vitamin D

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

I am very happy with this vitamin D. It is very easy to swallow, small in size and it definitely works. I like the fact that it is in pure cold pressed olive oil. 2,400 IU = 60 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

vit d

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jun 01, 2015

not sure if increases blood levels of d3 but I take it anyway in the Winter

great

Posted by 5733601246329907607 on May 24, 2015

high quality vitamin d, good price, great ingredients = purely natural

Good price, nice ratio to the IU

Posted by 5552810481218428554 on Mar 19, 2015

Am overall satisfied with the product.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

very good product. very happy with it. very small pill to swallow! another great product stocked by iherb!

Effective

Posted by 4948339227482529752 on Jul 30, 2014

It has not bad smell

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 08, 2014

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.

great

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I have been using this brand of Vit D for years. Recently went from 1200iu per day to 2400iu, especially important in the winter months to go higher. Make sure your multi doesn't have too much if you take a higher dose.

Lätta att svälja++++

Posted by prinsessannellie on Jan 02, 2014

Easy to swallow

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2400IU

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Dec 26, 2013

Excellent product at exactly the strength that suits me.