Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2352583 on Jul 12, 2008

Great to find a Vitamin D3 that is in an olive oil base in the recommended daily value. Most D3 has corn oil.

Easy to get all the D I need~

Posted by Reviewer2068561 on Apr 08, 2008

Instead of taking 4 of the 1,000IU, I take one of these and one of the 1,000. In the Summer, I'll just take one of these. Easy!

A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 21, 2010

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

review of Healthy Origins Vitamin D 3

Posted by Reviewer1037399 on Jun 20, 2011

Excellent product and excellent service. This product and WEB site were recommended by my primary care doctor as a source of high quality products. She was right!!! jackie spaulding

Works well

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012

These have certainly helped me to get my vitamin D levels up in general, as the bloodtest-results showed a lack of vitamin D before using these, and a perfect balance after starting - So I am very happy and will continue.

Stronger Bones

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Mar 19, 2008

I take 2 capsules a day and my bone density is increasing w/o any of those prescriptions that have very painful side effects. I highly suggest you try this if you have bone loss!!!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Mar 22, 2008

Great product, small easy to swallow. A+

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 24, 2008

Powerful immune enhancer. Need to limit to max one per day.

Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Mar 01, 2008

Am vit D deficient. Has helped muscle weakness.

High Potency, Low Price

Posted by Reviewer1872935 on Mar 02, 2008

Convenient and highly absorbable liquid softgel form allows you to obtain 2,400 IU in one tiny softgel rather than having to take multiple dry tablets to get the same dose, as I was doing before. Great product at a great price!