good

Posted by 5462110006222841195 on Apr 10, 2016

I am suffering with lacking on D3, this product helps me have good D3 results. No negative things to say, i have problematic metabolism and these softgels are not causing me any issues. I recommend it.

kv

Posted by Reviewer1738488 on Apr 08, 2016

I think it's helping I didn't get my vitamin d levels recheck yet.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D

Posted by 5012868694503018132 on Feb 21, 2016

Very high quality and fast delivery

Good value.

Posted by 5496152123534679359 on Feb 12, 2016

The 10,000 IU work out a bit better cost wise, but these are still good value too.

Good vit D product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 13, 2016

Much has been written on vitamin D so I will not go into it here. This is a decent d product as it uses healthy oils and ingredients. Get your D measured before you decide what dosage is best for you. 5000 i.u's may or may not be an appropriate dosage for you. I only give this 4 stars because I like a liquid form of vitamin D better than this product. It is more cost effective and you can adjust you dose as needed. This is a good deal at the special trial price. Go to my iHerb home page to see what D product I recommend and read more about the many benefits of D. If this was helpful kindly click the YES button and see my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

GOOD SOURCE OF VITMIN D3

Posted by 5646258514841838979 on Jan 02, 2016

I have used Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5000 IU capsules in the past to quickly build low vitamin D levels to normal levels. Convenient, small capsules that are effective.

Good

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Dec 15, 2015

Effective as expected. I switched though to the more bioavailable form (sublingual).

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Dec 12, 2015

Good way to get vitamin D in a dark climate.

My hair regrow

Posted by ohlalala on Nov 09, 2015

My D3 test result very low .after took D 3 for year,my hair back to normal and no more 200 hair fall out when shampoo. Sometime I maintain by high IU. Also much less muscle pain

hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

i don't know, i felt no changes from it.